We have assets for Activision Wii U titles coming out of Nintendo’s Wii U press conference at the following location:
Activision’s current announced Wii U line-up includes Transformers Prime, 007 Legends, Skylanders Giants and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
TRANSFORMERS PRIME™ for Wii U™
Based on the smash hit, award-winning animated television show produced by Hasbro Studios on The Hub Network, TRANSFORMERS PRIME lets fans play as their favorite AUTOBOT characters and embark on an action-packed adventure to save the earth from the evil MEGATRON and his new secret weapon. In the single player campaign, players will step into the roles of OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, ARCEE, AUTOBOT RATCHET and BULKHEAD as they explore unique vistas all around the world with brawler-style combat and diverse driving sequences. Along the way, gamers cultivate friendships with Jack, Miko and Raf – the human characters from the show – as TEAM PRIME sets out to protect mankind and eliminate the DECEPTICONS once and for all. The game also features intense multiplayer modes that allow fans to choose from 11 different TRANSFORMERS characters from both factions.
- Interact with TRANSFORMERS characters like never before – Designed for the unique interactivity of the Wii U™, the game allows fans to tilt their gamepad to steer BUMBLEBEE through a collapsing canyon, upgrade OPTIMUS PRIME’s combat abilities through their gamepad touchscreens, and more.
- Epic TRANSFORMERS Gameplay in HD – The game utilizes the power of the Wii U, featuring dazzling visuals in 1080p resolution with authentic character models straight from Polygon Pictures, Inc., the Japanese CG animation studio for the TV show.
- Jump Straight into the Action – With the humanity on the brink of survival, players will fight through heroic battles in a huge variety of 3rd person action brawling, shooting, driving and melee combat, all the while wielding the power to change form and power up each AUTOBOT with unique weapons and special abilities.
- Play as Iconic and Fan-Favorite Characters – Fans will get to play as all their favorite characters from the show including OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, ARCEE and more to defeat MEGATRON, STARSCREAM, THUNDERWING and the DECEPTICON army.
- Explore a Brand New Storyline to Continue the Saga – The game centers around an epic campaign with original story set directly within the TRANSFORMERS PRIME universe, allowing players to forge close relationships with the humans Jack, Miko and Raf and embark on a journey to exotic locales such as Greece, South America and even outer space.
- Challenge Your Friends and Test Your TRANSFORMERS skills – Players can choose from 11 different playable characters from both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS factions to compete with or against their friends in adrenaline-pumping modes such as Brawl, Battle for Energon and Emblem Match.
|Publisher:||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|Developer:||Now Production Co., Ltd.|
|Release Date:||November 13, 2012|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$49.99|
|ESRB Rating:||“E10+” (Everyone 10 and older – Fantasy Violence)|
Skylanders Giants™ builds upon the breakthrough fundamentals of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure™—merging the physical and virtual realms with an innovative line of cross-platform toys with “brains,” which players everywhere can magically bring to life in the world of Skylands.
Using the mystical Portal of Power®, players once again lead a team of heroic Skylanders in an all new adventure to save their world. Portal Masters will journey through new areas of Skylands, encountering new enemies, solving fun puzzles, overcoming different hazards and obstacles, and finding a variety of collectable rewards and treasure.
Skylanders Giants introduces sixteen new characters to build on the magic of Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure, including super-sized Giants with powers to match, as well as the new LightCore™ Skylanders that light-up in the game and in the real-world as players’ transport them to Skylands using the Portal of Power that builds on the magic of the toys. Additionally, the game features new Hero Challenges, more Battle Mode gameplay, and advanced integration across console, handheld, mobile and Skylanders UniverseSM.
- Giants: More than twice the size of regular Skylanders, the Giants use their colossal scale and power to battle enemies, solve unique puzzles, and interact in the game world like never before!
- LightCore Skylanders: Amplifying the real-world magic of bringing toys to life, Skylanders Giants introduces the LightCore Skylanders that light-up in the game world and in the real world as players’ transport them into Skylands using the Portal of Power. LightCore Skylanders feature additional in-game benefits, and require no batteries!
- Brand New Skylanders: New Skylanders join the adventure in Skylanders Giants each equipped with their own unique personality, powers, and abilities that kids are sure to love!
- Series 2 Skylanders: Fan-favorite Skylanders from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure return in an all new way in Skylanders Giants! Each Series 2 Skylander features an all new “Wow Pow” upgrade power, as well as the choice of more than one upgrade path! Fans can even play with their Series 2 Skylanders in Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure!
- Forward Compatibility: All of the beloved characters from Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure are 100% compatible with Skylanders Giants, each of their abilities and upgrades intact. Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure characters can even increase their level cap from Level 10 to Level 15 in Skylanders Giants!
- Wider Worlds: Portal Masters will see all new arenas and additional gameplay options in Battle Mode for exciting head-to-head play, as well as enhanced Elemental Zones, new Hero Challenges, and other features that encourage players to collect and level-up every character. Skylanders Giants also features closer integration with Skylanders Universe- the large online world that allows Portal Masters everywhere to greatly expand their Skylanders experience.
Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc.
Developer: Toys for Bob (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3)
Vicarious Visions (WiiU)
Platforms: Nintendo Wii™, Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and handheld and mobile devices
SRP: $74.99 – Starter Pack (Wii, WiiU, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS)
- Includes new game software, one Giant, one new Skylander, one Series 2 Skylander, three trading cards, and a poster
$59.99 – Portal Owners Pack (Wii, Xbox360, PS3)
- Includes new game software and one Giant
$14.99 – Giant Figure
$11.99 – LightCore Skylander Figure
$ 9.99 – New Skylander Figure
Release Date: October 21, 2012 (Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS)
Holiday 2012 (WiiU)
ESRB Rating: E10+ for Mild Cartoon Violence
Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Nintendo® Wii U
The most anticipated game of the year and the most ambitious Call of Duty® game ever, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II is coming to Wii U. Launching in the platform’s launch window, Call of Duty: Black Ops II delivers the most groundbreaking and viscerally immersive Call of duty® experience yet. Rooted in near-future fiction, the title propels players into a visual landscape in an epic single player campaign highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions; a re-imagined multiplayer that introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer; and punctuated with an all-new Zombies experience running in the multiplayer engine.
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II ON WII U
- HD Experience: The title features the most advanced textures, lighting and shadowing systems in series history, all of which are on full display on Wii U.
- Second-Screen Gameplay: Utilizing Wii U’s second-screen experience with the Wii U GamePad™, Call of Duty: Black Ops II players can join the action in a full Call of Duty experience from the second-screen. Plus, with the state of the art Wii Touchscreen, gamers can view multiplayer maps, call in score streaks and choose loadouts.
- Expanded Functionality: Players have the option of using Wii U’s split-screen functionality to use both the GamePad™ and the Wii U Pro controller. Wii U also supports up to four controllers, including the Nintendo Wii Remote™ and Nunchuck.
- Controller Choices: Use the GamePad touch screen to customize controls in real-time, or switch at any time to use another controller of your choice, including:
- Wii Remote
- Classic Controller Pro
- Game Pad
- WiiU Pro Controller
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II MULTIPLAYER
- All-New Create-A-Class: Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new “pick-10” allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category; instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another – any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- New Score Streaks: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations.
- eSports on Wii U via League Play: Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced League Play, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, you’ll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and you’ll move up in rank – steady progress will move you up the ladder and into upper divisions. Skill-based matchmaking ensures that you are challenged but not out-gunned. League play is for everyone. Additionally, CODcasting is part of the mix, allowing fans to commentate their favorite games.
- Upgraded Weapons, Attachments and Equipment: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- More Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U includes Challenges, Core & Party Game Modes, Custom Games, Combat Training, Theater Enhancements, Emblem Editor and Prestiging.
Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc.
Release Date: Black Ops II on the Wii U is being launched in the platform’s launch window.
ESRB Rating: M (Mature) – Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Drugs
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- July 2017 
- June 2017 
- May 2017 
- April 2017 
- March 2017 
- February 2017 
- January 2017 
- December 2016 
- November 2016 
- October 2016 
- View complete archive...