August 8, 2016 • Read More
August 4, 2016 • Read More
May 27, 2016 • Read More
May 22, 2016 • Read More
April 26, 2016 • Read More
April 20, 2016 • Read More
January 18, 2016 • Read More
January 12, 2016 • Read More
January 5, 2016 • Read More
January 2, 2016 • Read More
- AquaMonday 007: https://t.co/Nh1A7WF5iA via @YouTube, 5 mins ago
- Don't know that I'll squee, but I will be talking about Gotham on @thestreamtv #GothamAS Monday along with… https://t.co/0PMq1RogLm, 11 hours ago
- Despite not being a #hotwheels guy, I kinda like these #charliebrown #christmas ones. https://t.co/NyGs460B4U, 17 hours ago
- I'm always surprised when I come across this @hasbro #starwars 2-pack in a store. My @target sold through them so... https://t.co/1IRoBvZ9Pg, 17 hours ago
- Pretty sweet seeing @target expand their toy section to carry @kidrobot and @theloyalsubjects The more diversity... https://t.co/CMv5eKGwDP, 17 hours ago
Ham SaladBorn and raised in sunny Southern California, Kevin "Ham Salad" Regalado is a child of the 80's. Getting toys from his favorite childhood toyline, Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters, had a major impact on his collecting mentality; he wanted to get them all, even the different iterations of the heroes. Alas, he was a kid with no money. Once he got money, his toy collecting began in ernest with Kenner's Batman Returns line in 1992, quickly followed by Kenner's Batman: The Animated Series. Thus began his long association with the toys of the DC Timmverse. A self-described uber-completist, he will go out of his way to get one of every item in a toy line, as long as it is newly sculpted or repainted, inlcuding those dreaded industry give-aways. He is drawn to colorful toys, often the same ones in different colors. A late arrival to the internet, he did not surface online until 2002, when he became associated with the Simpsons Collector Sector, where he still moderates to this day. After the World of Springfield line ended, he eventually branched out to other websites, and ended up here at Action Figure Insider. He resides in Oregon with his loving wife who encourages his collecting habits, and a tuxedo cat named Chloe who gets into his stuff.
Read other articles by Ham Salad.
October 25, 2010
Masked Avenger’s "Toy Diet" blog from last week got me thinking about life. That made me realize that I haven’t made a blog post in over a year. I will attempt to rectify that now.
August 20, 2009
I teased an image in my first blog, one that featured both the holiday Hal Jordan and the recent SDCC Hal Jordan. I had hoped I’d be able to come up with something interesting to write about them. I couldn’t. So I’m just going to throw a few pictures at you and call it a…
August 2, 2009
They’ll let anyone write a blog these days, won’t they?