May 1, 2015 • Read More
April 30, 2015 • Read More
April 27, 2015 • Read More
March 27, 2015 • Read More
March 24, 2015 • Read More
February 28, 2015 • Read More
February 9, 2015 • Read More
February 6, 2015 • Read More
January 23, 2015 • Read More
January 13, 2015 • Read More
- Official Star Wars Blog Announces Episode VII #MidnightMadness Sale on #ForceFriday September 4th http://t.co/i7SSUdjSeC, 3 hours ago
- Hot Toys Teases Ant-Man Figure http://t.co/7Hhb9i0f3l, May 2
- On Sale This Week From DST: Mr. Fusion, Dragon Age and Buddy Christ! http://t.co/wdppYjCW2V, May 2
- BBTS Sponsor News: Spring Sales, Walking Dead, Warbotron, DBZ, Acid Rain, Gundam, Sailor Moon, Arkham Knight & More! http://t.co/iuZSEaeegD, May 2
- DC Comics Dice Masters: Justice League Has Arrived in North American Stores http://t.co/hqWjZ63CE1, May 1
Ham SaladBorn and raised in sunny Southern California, Kevin "Ham Salad" Regalado is a child of the 80's. Getting toys from his favorite childhood toyline, Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters, had a major impact on his collecting mentality; he wanted to get them all, even the different iterations of the heroes. Alas, he was a kid with no money. Once he got money, his toy collecting began in ernest with Kenner's Batman Returns line in 1992, quickly followed by Kenner's Batman: The Animated Series. Thus began his long association with the toys of the DC Timmverse. A self-described uber-completist, he will go out of his way to get one of every item in a toy line, as long as it is newly sculpted or repainted, inlcuding those dreaded industry give-aways. He is drawn to colorful toys, often the same ones in different colors. A late arrival to the internet, he did not surface online until 2002, when he became associated with the Simpsons Collector Sector, where he still moderates to this day. After the World of Springfield line ended, he eventually branched out to other websites, and ended up here at Action Figure Insider. He resides in Oregon with his loving wife who encourages his collecting habits, and a tuxedo cat named Chloe who gets into his stuff.
Read other articles by Ham Salad.
October 25, 2010
Masked Avenger’s "Toy Diet" blog from last week got me thinking about life. That made me realize that I haven’t made a blog post in over a year. I will attempt to rectify that now.
August 20, 2009
I teased an image in my first blog, one that featured both the holiday Hal Jordan and the recent SDCC Hal Jordan. I had hoped I’d be able to come up with something interesting to write about them. I couldn’t. So I’m just going to throw a few pictures at you and call it a…
August 2, 2009
They’ll let anyone write a blog these days, won’t they?