NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today released its top educational toys and games list for the 2017 holiday season. This year’s selection features the FAO Schwarz Holiday Shop, a special shop-in-shop that includes remarkable gifts for kids of all ages, featuring a huge plush giraffe, an exclusive train, costumes, a fantastic magic set, a beautiful set of wooden blocks, and so much more available both in stores and online (2017 Holiday Gift Guide), while supplies last.
In addition, Barnes & Noble has all of the hottest, must-have, high-quality toys and games of the season, along with a best-in-class educational toys and games selection, including exclusive products like the plush Barnsie® the bear and Noble® the dog for the stuffed animal aficionados, an assortment of Hatchimals for kids who love surprises, a robot for the techie of the future from Meccano, and many more gifts curated to meet all ages and interests.
“Buying just the right gift for a child is one of the greatest parts of the holiday, but it also comes with a lot of pressure. At Barnes & Noble, we’re making it easy for everyone by featuring a specially curated list of toys & games perfect for kids of all ages and interests,” said Kathleen Campisano, Vice President, Specialty. “This year, we’re thrilled to bring even more magic to our unique assortment by adding a dedicated FAO Schwarz Holiday Shop at stores nationwide and online at BN.com. This partnership gives our customers access to the very best of the FAO Schwarz line this holiday season.”
For the 2017 holiday season, Barnes & Noble recommends the following Top Toys of the Season from its leading selection:
Toys and Games for All Kinds of Kids
- For the Stuffed Animal Aficionados: Barnsie® & Noble® (Exclusive at Barnes & Noble)
- For the Early Puppeteer: Fingerlings
- For the Kid Who Loves Surprises: Hatchimals Surprise
- For the Ultimate Batman Fan: Imaginext® DC Super Friends Batbot Xtreme
- For the Young Parent: Luvabella Responsive Baby Doll
- For the Future Techie: Meccano M.A.X Robotic Interactive Toy with Artificial Intelligence
- For the Beginning Booklover: Teddy Ruxpin
- For the Builder: LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox
- For the Star Wars Fan: The Last Jedi Hyperdrive BB-8
FAO Schwarz Holiday Shop
- For the Musician on the Move: FAO Schwarz 101” x 29” Piano Dance Mat
- For the Puppy Lovers: FAO Schwarz Patrick the Pup 18″ Plush and FAO Schwarz Penelope the Pup 18″ Plush
- For the Happy Camper: FAO Schwarz Toy Tent Canvas TeePee with Wood Poles and Flag
- For the Kids Who Like Their Gifts Supersized: FAO Schwarz 96-Inch Plush Giraffe
- For the Builder: Wood Castle Blocks Set (150 pieces)
- For the Magician: Kids Magic Set
- For the Police Officer: Police Officer Costume
- For the Firefighter: Firefighter Costume
These toys, along with many other great gift ideas, can be found at Barnes &Noble stores nationwide and online at BN.com through Barnes & Noble’s 2017 Holiday Gift Guide, only while supplies last. Customers are encouraged to join the conversation about all the great gifts available at Barnes & Noble this holiday season on their social channels by using the hashtag, #ALLIWANT.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 632 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- February 2019 
- January 2019 
- December 2018 
- November 2018 
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- View complete archive...