Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Great episode, great season (please no header spoilers! :0)...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Airmax on March 06, 12 at 16:25:58

In Reply to: The Walking Dead - recent episode thoughts? *spoilers* posted by The Superfly

I never saw it as much of a conflicted group in terms of emotional compass. You can't let the kid go, and you can't keep him hostage forever. The most sensible thing to do was to kill him. It seemed like only Dale was conflicted. The new world order after the zombie apocalypse is, us against them - "them" being everyone else not in your group. Maybe I've read too many end of the world scenarios, but other groups are rarely good news - especially when they're bigger/better armed than yours. I don't like Shane, but if I had to safe guard my family in the event of a zombie apocalypse, I'd go for him over Rick.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: