Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Re: Thanks for the reminder! (txt)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clutch on June 16, 12 at 22:48:32

In Reply to: Thanks for the reminder! (txt) posted by Lee

It's proving to be a slow Father's Day weekend for the MOTUC stuff. Only Snake Man-At-Arms seems to be selling out. Horde Prime and the Griffin are still there as of this writing. They haven't removed Beast Man yet either.

: I don't have a sub. I only pick up my absolute favorites from the line as I can, and those are typically (but not always) characters that haven't appeared before in any form. In this case, I wanted both Horde Prime and the Griffin and was able to snag both late Friday night after seeing your post. Wanted a Beast Man, too, but the status seems to be stuck in "Almost Gone" and won't allow him to be added to a cart. I don't doubt I'll get another shot at him, though.
:
: : Same here. The problem is that everything on the sub for this month is stuff I didn't want in the first place.
: :
: : It's likely that I won't renew the sub and just brave the Matty Fun Day waters again in 2013.
: : : I didn't pick up anything, as my Sub covered it all...
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: