Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Great Coverate AFI team!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Fair 2012 Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mr Articulate on July 15, 12 at 21:35:39

In Reply to: Mattel Panel posted by Clutch

Great coverage - I felt like I was there!!!

: MOTUC: Rammy! Jitsu! Mosquitor! Rattlor!
:
: Four reasons to stick with the sub for another year. Trouble is, I don't know any of the other characters. But I will probably soldier on rather than face those dreaded monthly Matty Hell Days. We'll see.
:
: Club Infinite Earths:
:
: I was going to subscribe for a second year anyway, but I'm stoked to see the Metal Men being completed and the Doom Patrol one member closer to doing so.
:
: Uncle Sam is another clever use of the Joker/Gentleman Ghost body. I'm looking forward to Elongated Man and the Phantom Stranger. Wally and the two Geoff Lanterns are okay additions.
:
: Mallah as the club exclusive is no Metron but anyone who's still completing Grodd (like me) should find him useful. I dunno. Maybe now they'll have to start doing the other Brotherhood of Evil members?
:
: That is, if the club reaches fruition seeing how we're going with the thermometer nonsense all over again.
:
:
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title: