Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Brendan! Good to see you, old friend! nt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Fair 2012 Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Blanka (who really, really missed typing out nt) on January 16, 13 at 17:36:04

In Reply to: ABOUT that... posted by Brendan

: ...hopefully he'll tell us soon!
:
: I believe the Buzz began in '96 or '97. I was in high school at the time and was one of the most innocent kids you were likely to meet. I discovered the forum shortly after it appeared. ReSaurus announced the Bone action figures just as I was getting into the series and I was obviously quite the fan. I used the handle 'Brendan, who really, really, really likes Bone" for years on both the Buzz and the ReSaurus board.
:
: Eventually some troll finally made the obvious joke. I was horrified. It had never occurred to me. I dropped the handle immediately.
:
: A few months later somebody asked why I had been going as 'Brendan' sans the 'really, really, reallys'. I explained. Whoever it was (I wish I could remember) said, "It never occurred to me either. I'm sorry someone said that to you."
:
: And I felt a lot better : ).
:
: Anyway, thanks for passing the link along, Jeff! It's wonderful to see the old format and so many familiar names! I'm looking forward to catching up with all of you!
:
: Brendan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: