Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Day 360-something actually

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Fair 2012 Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Troof on January 16, 13 at 19:47:24

In Reply to: Guys, this is DAY ONE--and we've already got so many old faces back! posted by Blanka

: First off--let me say how incredibly awesome it is to see all of you here! So many old names coming out of the woodwork!
:
: The original Buzz was a community unlike any other. Sure, we had our moments where we fought, and outright hated each other--but those moments were far and few between, and just added to the familial aspect of the joint. Mainly, it was a collective of a bunch of toy and comic book fans who got together and shot the sh*t. It truly was a family, made up of a colorful cast of personalities. In it's hey day, it was THE place to be, and many folks' first stop of the day.
:
: Unfortunately, it all fell apart.
:
: But the beautiful thing is now we have a second chance: a rebirth of a NEW Buzz: THE TOY TALK. But the way this is going to work is if we, ourselves, keep spreading the word--every single one of us. As Julius put it to me: it's a grass roots movement. WE are the ammunition and fuel to keep this bad boy alive!
:
: We need to get the word out. I've got several friends from the old Buzz on my Facebook, and I've invited them. I'm sure you've got people from the Buzz on yours. Invite them!
:
: Let's get out there and spread the good word. We wanted a "Buzz-esque" forum back--we got it. Here's our opportunity! Let's keep the chatter going, get the "buzz" maintaining, and let's have some FUN again, guys!
:
: Again--SO good to see all of you! I look forward to all the hijinks in the future!
:
: -Rick aka Blanka

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: