Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

I like it (txt)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonathon Russ Meyer on February 07, 12 at 11:03:58

In Reply to: Amazing Spider-Man full trailer - link inside... posted by The Superfly

I watched it this morning and it struck all the right chords with me. I never loved Tobey as Spider-Man (he seems more fit for an android character like one of the Pirates at Disney World), but I think this Brit fits the part.

The suit actually freaks me out a little bit - especially when he's in the backseat of the car talking to that guy - but I wouldn't necessarily call that a bad thing.

I really like that they're trying to take a different approach to the origin story by involving his parents. I'm sure they're not allowed to mention SHIELD, so we'll see what they actually come up with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: