Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Re: What are your Top 5 things you're hoping to see at SDCC 2013?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Fair 2012 Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brendan on July 01, 13 at 23:07:32

In Reply to: What are your Top 5 things you're hoping to see at SDCC 2013? posted by Blanka

For me:

1) The various Adam West Batman lines

Particularly the Mattel line...I'm very curious to see if they show anything beyond what has already been announced. Also, with the licensing push, wouldn't SDCC be a grand place to FINALLY announce that the series is coming to DVD/Bluray?

Also, I need someone to pick me up a Batsui Batman!

2) Star Wars Black

I've been wanting a 6" Star Wars line for years...I'm excited to see what they announce next!

Also, I need someone to pick me up a SW Black Boba Fett! : )

3) Movie Masters

I'm not sure who else they would make for MOS, but I'm interested...

4) Marvel Legends

I actually haven't bought any in a few years, but I remain interested in the line

5) Something surprising!

One of the fun things about SDCC and Toy Fair is hearing about something I never saw coming. Someone surprise me with that Rocketeer action figure I've wanted since I was 10!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: