Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Yes. Bring on the Joe Legends, Hasbro.(nt)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Fair 2012 Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Firebat on July 05, 13 at 17:39:39

In Reply to: What are your Top 5 things you're hoping to see at SDCC 2013? posted by Blanka

: For me:
:
: 1) GI Joe Legends. Star Wars Black Series has given me hope that Hasbro is listening, and that this is very much a possibility: 6 inch, Marvel Legends scaled GI Joe figures. We will see these in our life time. We HAVE to. Could this year finally be it?
:
:
: 2) The next few waves of SW Black. I want to see a Darth Vader and Chewbacca.
:
:
: 3) More and more and more Arkham. This is my most consistently collected line. I'm getting Hugo. I'm getting Grundy. Hell, I'm getting the Abramovici Twins. All I need is Two-Face, and Clayface, and I'm set up for City. Then it's on to Origins!
:
: 4) MORE Man of Steel Movie Masters. Come on, Mattel. Where're Krypton Armor Zod? Nam-Ek? Jax-Ur? Vary this line up!
:
: 5) Ninja Turtles: The Movie and Classics. I'm hoping we get to see the new movie designs (and perhaps figures), and some more Classics: Casey Jones, Splinter, Shredder, Krang.
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: