Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Really looking forward to Imaginext this year.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Period on February 08, 12 at 17:01:58

Especially since my collecting habits have shifted from "stuff for me" to "stuff for my kids" in the last two years...

The Batman jail with Bane looks great. Hopefully they'll finally expand on the Superfriends line and finally give us Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Jon Stewart, Cyborg, Luthor and Sinestro. Each just seems so easy to pair up with a playset or vehicle. WW's jet, Aquaman a seahorse, Cyborg and a silver car, etc.

The new Dinosaur line is amazing as well. Lots of potential there, and since there was that earlier Dinosaur line a few years back, they've got plenty of dinos to reuse and expand on.

Only thing that would make it all better would be if they'd finally do a Masters of the Universe Imaginext set. That'd be amazing.

Anyone else big on Imaginext?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: