Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

Yeah, I really hate that... there are options...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ranger76 on February 16, 12 at 09:23:45

In Reply to: Had to use BBTS again for my MOTU Fisto yesterday! Folks who have to work get screwed! posted by Dr. Evil

Fortunately I work at a place that doesn't really notice if I log on and buy He-man figs in the middle of the day. But Matty is a jerk and for guys like you there are 3 options:
1. Subscribe. Not exactly an option now, but something to think about for next year. It might be worth it to get losers like the Madam Razz or Songster (just me speculating on figures i have 0% interest in.
2. Make an online friend who is a cherry picker too. He can ship you the figures after a month or two. Me and my cousin do this. He can't order, but I can.
2. Bigbadtoystore or ebay.
Yeah, these figures should be available for 3-5 days at least. But it hasnt been that way for years now and you have to adjust accordingly. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: