Welcome to the Toy Talk forum, a registration free message board designed to give you instant access to all the latest Toy Fair 2012 news! We will be policing this board somewhat, but really on everyone to be on their best behavior.

If this is your first time here, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines found by clicking the link below. For more detailed instructions on using this forum, click the "About" link below.

I think RTM killed itself (txt)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AFi Toy Talk Forum! ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason Geyer on February 19, 12 at 23:22:53

In Reply to: Thanks guys, Although you may have largely killed RTM :( At least for me. posted by Veil1

: I really like this open forum format, but the spam on RTM made it really hard to go there sometimes.
:

We only added this here (and believe me, it was a long, long weekend scrambling to get it up) when RTM shut the old forum down.

WE went to it all the time. It was a great resource for the toy community that we didn't want to see completely go away, because there is nothing else like it out there.

Of course, it IS kind of odd to have two forums on here now. But that's the way of the world.

J.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Verification Code: