Last week I blogged about my 10 Most Wanted figures for Hasbro’s super-cool new Marvel Universe line. This week I wanted to do the same for one of my other favorite toy lines: Mattel’s DC Universe: Infinite Heroes.
Most AFI readers know that I’ve been championing this line since it first debuted at the 2008 Toy Fair. A 3-3/4" DC line has long been a dream of mine, and I’ve been thrilled that DC finally brought that dream to toy shelves.
So, without further ado, my Top 10 Most Wanted Infinite Heroes figures (at least as of this writing):
1. Darkseid – my favorite DC villain
2. Doomsday – rumored to be in an upcoming Wal-Mart 6 pack
3. Red Robin – he’s getting his own series and playing a big role in post-Batman RIP storylines
4. Aquaman – my JLA will be forever incomplete without him. Classic look, please.
5. Bane – always dug the Knightfall storyline back in the day, which leads me to:
6. AzBats – cool looking armor
7. Eclipso – classic DC villain
8. Metamorpho – always had a soft spot for Rex Mason…
9. Steel – one of the best things to come out of the Death of Superman storyline
10. AMBUSH BUG! ’nuff said!
Of course, there’s tons more that I want to see in the line. We need a bunch of Green Lanterns (especially the easy ones that just need a new noggin like Abin Sur, Tomar Re, etc), and Sinestro in his Sinestro Corps uniform. The Legion needs some IH love, too. Not to mention Doom Patrol. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
So, who do you want to see?