Fox Consumer Products Opening a Complimentary Buffy Fan Gifting Suite in Celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Coincides with Launch of BuffySlays.com
An All-New Online Shopping Destination for Exclusive Buffy Merchandise
Los Angeles, CA (September 22, 2017) – The 20th Anniversary celebration of Buffy the Vampire Slayer continues with a one-of-a-kind fan experience during New York Comic-Con. For years celebrities have been invited to gifting suites to fill up their bags with complimentary items, but this time Buffy’s loyal fandom will have the opportunity to do the same at the Buffy Fan Gifting Suite. The New York City suite will be open for one day only on Friday, October 6th from 1 – 6 PM allowing attendees to choose a few items from a wide-assortment of Buffy merchandise – from apparel and accessories to games and brand new books – all for FREE!
Starting today, fans of the iconic series can select a gifting suite appointment time and find additional details by visiting BuffySlays.com – the new online shopping destination from 20th Century Fox Consumer Products showcasing exclusive Buffy merchandise. While registration for the Buffy Fan Gifting Suite is on a first come first serve basis, wait list information will be posted in the days ahead on the Buffy Facebook page. A New York Comic Con badge is not a requirement to access the gifting suite.
The Buffy Fan Gifting Suite will feature a wide variety of apparel, merchandise, and unique collectibles that have been released this year in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the iconic TV show.
- The gifting suite will feature a selection of exclusive Buffy merchandise from Fox Consumer Product’s all-new shopping portal, BuffySlays.com. Items currently available now for purchase include a Buffy varsity jacket, a selection of unique tees, mugs, blankets, notebooks, posters and more.
- Releasing next month, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Official Grimoire: A Magickal History of Sunnydale (Insight Editions)is the first and only truly comprehensive collection of every magical moment from all seven seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, humorously narrated by beloved resident witch Willow Rosenberg. Completely illustrated and annotated by the rest of the gang, this book of spells is a unique keepsake for fans of the Buffy-verse and an incredible celebration of the show’s twenty-year legacy. This grimoire from the baddest witch around will teach potential slayers and aspiring wiccans everything they’ll ever need to know about magic in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Buffy: Demons of the Hellmouth, from Titan Books, is a fully licensed guide to the vampires and other demons that flocked to the Sunnydale Hellmouth. This in-universe illustrated guide is written by Rupert Giles, and also contains handwritten notes from Buffy and Willow.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Encyclopedia: The Ultimate Guide to the Buffyverse (Harper Design) is a comprehensive, authorized compendium of all things Buffy the Vampire Slayer, published in celebration of the revered show’s twentieth anniversary. Coming October 3rd, fans can discover Buffy’s world fully with this full-color A-to-Z encyclopedia that catalogs, explains, and cross-references every detail of the Buffyverse, from characters, locations, and weapons to episodes, demons, and recurring gags. Packed with content from the television show, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Encyclopediais the first companion book that also includes key facts from the official canon comics and its spin-off show Angel—making this comprehensive volume the only truly complete guide to the entire Buffyverse. Lavishly produced and written by Buffy experts, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Encyclopedia is the authoritative source for fans, allowing them to indulge in the intricacies and nuances of the series as never before. With color stills and photography throughout, an eerie cover with special effects, and an incredible design that reflects the show’s aesthetics, this fully authorized companion is a must-have for all Buffy enthusiasts.
- Funko, purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles, will feature at the gifting suite their brand new Funko Rock Candy: Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Willow Collectible Figure, and Funko Rock Candy Vampire Slayer-Buffy Collectible Figure. Additionally, Funko’s New York Comic Con booth (#722) will offer an exclusive Buffy the Vampire Slayer Pop! 2-pack! (Buffy & Faith). Following NYCC,this 2-Pack will only be only available at BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com. BoxLunch, a cause-driven pop-culture gift store, offers fans numerous Buffy items to purchase including apparel, accessories and collectibles. For every $10 spent in-store or online, BoxLunch helps provide a meal to a person in need through their partnership with Feeding America.*
- The team of imaginative pop culture fanatics at Ripple Junction have locked themselves in the library and studied up on the last 20 years of fandom celebrating Buffy. Ripple Junction has developed a full line of tees for young men and women available at major retail outlets, as well as ripplejunction.com and Amazon.com.
· Releasing on October 3rd from Simon & Schuster, Buffy the Vampire Slayer 20 Years of Slaying: The Watcher’s Guide Authorized. A special hardcover collector’s edition of the authorized Buffy the Vampire Slayer Watcher’s Guides, now with updated content from the cast and crew! Just in time for the show’s twentieth anniversary, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Watcher’s Guides have been compiled into one hardcover collector’s edition for the first time! Inside, you’ll find all the best content from Volumes 1–3 of the original Watcher’s Guides, as well as exclusive new content, including never-before-seen interviews with the cast and crew.
· Buffy the Vampire Slayer Adult Coloring Book (Dark Horse) – Enter the world of the Slayer, the Chosen One who wields the skill to fight vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness– Favorite characters and moments from the beloved television series are represented in this delightful adult coloring book. Contains 45 black-and-white, detailed, and original illustrations.
· Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Big Bads & Monsters Adult Coloring Book (Dark Horse) brings to life these ready-to-color pages filled with your favorite Big Bads and monsters in your own way in this follow-up to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Adult Coloring Book. Forty-five original black and white illustrations give you the Chosen One and all the Scoobies, and a rogues gallery of the very worst and most interesting vampires, demons, witches, and more, interspersed with elements of magic, a little humor, and the heart of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- From Jasco, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Board Game where players must help Buffy The Vampire Slayer protect Sunnydale from the forces of evil in this fully cooperative board game.
- Hot Topic, the retail destination for music and pop-culture inspired clothes and accessories, plus fashion apparel for girls and guys is celebrating 20 years of slaying. Hot Topic offers a wide selection of Buffy merchandise inspired by beloved characters from the show including Willow’s iconic pink, fuzzy sweater, tops featuring memorable quotes from the series, and more.
· Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Vampyr Stationery Set includes a 192-page blank pocket journal, 20 blank notecards featuring iconic Buffy quotes, envelopes, and 20 Hellmouth sticker seals. Enclosed in a keepsake box designed to look like it came from Giles’ library, this special stationery set allows fans to share the world of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with their fellow Scoobies. (Insight Editions)
· Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Vampyr Hardcover Ruled Journal includes a section of text adapted from the original Slayer Handbook before giving way to blank ruled pages. Atmospheric, engrossing, and designed with a dynamic in-universe aesthetic, this blank ruled journal invites readers to add their own story to the legacy of the Slayer. (Insight Editions)
· Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sunnydale High Hardcover Ruled Journal is a finely crafted writing journal that includes a ribbon bookmark, elastic closure, inside back pocket for storage, and beautiful leatherette cover featuring the iconic emblem of Sunnydale High. (Insight Editions)
· Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Season 8 Vol 1 (Dark Horse) A New York Times bestseller! Series creator Joss Whedon brought Buffy the Vampire Slayerback to life with this comics-only follow-up to Season 7 of the television show. Aptly named Season 8, these comics are the official sequel to Buffy and continue where the live-action series left off with the Slayer, her friends, and their ongoing challenge to fight the forces of darkness. This oversized omnibus edition is one of two volumes that will contain the entirety of Season 8. Contains Buffy Season 8 Library Edition Volumes 1-2 (excluding sketchbook materials), all series covers (Buffy Season 8 #1-#20), the Willow one-shot Goddesses and Monsters, and the “Always Darkest” short from MySpace Dark Horse Presents #24.
About Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The series, created by Joss Whedon, premiered on the WB Network on March 10th, 1997. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated series, which ran for seven seasons from 1997-2003, stars Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers. Chosen to battle vampires, demons and other forces of darkness, Buffy is aided by a Watcher who guides and teaches her as she surrounds herself with a circle of friends called the “Scooby Gang.”
About 20th Century Fox Consumer Products
20th Century Fox Consumer Products licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of 20th Century Fox Film, 20th Century Fox Television and FX Networks, as well as third party lines. The division is aligned with 20th Century Fox Television, the flagship studio leading the industry in supplying award-winning and blockbuster primetime television programming and entertainment content and 20th Century Fox Film, one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures throughout the world.
*$1 helps provide at least 10 meals secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local member food banks. BoxLunch guarantees a minimum of 5,000,000 meals (monetary equivalent of $500,000) to Feeding America and member food banks from Feb 2, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018. Meal claim valid as of 7/1/17 and subject to change. Feeding America – 35 East Wacker Drive, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60601, Tel: 800.771.2303
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- View complete archive...