Manufacturer Showcases 13 SDCC Exclusives and 10 Product Debuts from The Venture Bros.™, Lost™, The Twilight Zone™, Dexter™, and Eastbound & Down®
LOS ANGELES, CA (June 30, 2010) – Bif Bang Pow! is set to conquer Comic-Con International: San Diego 2010 with a powerful barrage of brand-new collectibles that includes 13 SDCC Exclusives and nine action figure product debuts from The Venture Bros.™, Lost™, The Twilight Zone™, and Dexter™… plus the first-ever bobble head from Eastbound & Down®. Fans can also meet and get their figures signed by The Venture Bros.’ creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer on Saturday, July 24, 2010 from 4:30 pm until 6:00 pm (subject to change).
All products will be available only at the Entertainment Earth® booth #2343. Prices include sales tax, and per-person limits may apply at the show.
• The Twilight Zone Travel through another dimension with this unbelievable array of SDCC Exclusive bobble heads and retro-style action figures based on fan-favorite episodes of the iconic TV series. These wobblers, licensed from CBS Consumer Products, are made of resin and stand about 7-inches tall:
Talky Tina Talking Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($20)
Gremlin Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($15)
Kanamit Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($15)
Invader Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($15)
Mystic Seer Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 1,500 pieces. ($15)
For the very first time, 8-inch scale action figures – all in black and white – are available for fans to take home! The 1970’s style SDCC Exclusive Talky Tina and Willie Action Figures present two of the most spine-chilling characters ever seen in The Twilight Zone. Fully articulated, these killer figures are made in conjunction with EMCE Toys in the 8- inch scale, but on the approximately 6-inch tall "child" body type with episode-true fabric clothing. Also making their debut at Comic-Con are the rest of the all-new The Twilight Zone 8-inch action figure series, including The Gremlin, Kanamit, Jason Foster, and The Devil. And they’re all just as creepy as the original characters! ($20 each)
• The Venture Bros. Fans can now own the first-ever line of action figures from Adult Swim’s The Venture Bros., created in conjunction with EMCE Toys, and get their figures signed by The Venture Bros.’ creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer at the show! Debuting at Comic-Con will be highly articulated, retro-style figures of Dr Venture, Brock Samson, The Monarch, and Dean Venture, as well as two SDCC Exclusives: Henchman Number 21 and Henchman Number 24. All six 8-inch figures bring sensational detail and authentic fabric clothing, and each captures that distinctive actioncomedy mix that’s synonymous with the top-rated television series. ($20 each)
• Eastbound & Down "I play real sports." With more heat on it than a Kenny Powers fastball, this 7-inch talking bobble head of the has-been pitcher curses and speaks 5 unforgettable phrases taken from the HBO® hit comedy series Eastbound and Down®.
It’s made of resin and features the Kenny Powers character in a baseball uniform. ($20)
• Lost Celebrate the end of an era with brand-new collectibles from ABC’s mega-popular TV series Lost. The SDCC Exclusive Claire Littleton Bobble Head features crazy, squirrelly Claire – and her "baby" – in superb detail. Sporting rugged island gear and a shotgun, she’s made of resin and stands 7 inches tall. Limited edition of 1,500 pieces. ($15)
And don’t miss the champions of good and evil… Jacob and Man in Black Action Figures! Both are SDCC Exclusives crafted in retro, vintage-style sculpting with real fabric clothing. Standing on the EMCE Toys 8-inch scale action figure body with multiple points of articulation, the mysterious Jacob and his equally enigmatic nemesis, the Man in Black, are here to keep the memory of The Island alive. ($20 each)
• Dexter Since 2008, Showtime Network’s Emmy-nominated drama series Dexter admirers have flocked to pick up our fantastic exclusives at Comic-Con. Not shying away from our responsibilities, we’ve upped the ante this year to bring fans two all-new items that are sure to become instant hits. Dexter – and his son Harrison – make their way to Comic-Con in resin form in our cute Dexter and Harrison Double-Bobbling Bobble Head SDCC Exclusive. The blood-spatter expert and so-called "good guy" holds little baby Harrison… and both of their heads bobble! They’re available in this 7-inch wobbler for the first time ever… only at Comic-Con. ($15)
Action figure fans won’t be left out either with the debut of our 7-inch Dexter in Jumpsuit. It features the part-time serial killer in cloth scrubs and cloth apron, and comes with a handsaw and welder’s mask with a flip-down visor. ($20)< /p>
"We promised last year that SDCC 2010 was going to be the biggest yet for Bif Bang Pow! and we’ve kept our word," said Jason Lenzi, CEO of Bif Bang Pow! "Our fans have been so amazing the past few years at Comic Con that we wanted to give them all something special and a big toy-shaped hug. Returning favorites, product exclusives and debuts, and a brand new license will all be in full swing at SDCC 2010. See you there!"
About Bif Bang Pow!
Bif Bang Pow!™ (bifbangpow.com) produces first-rate collectibles for such popular properties as Dexter™, Lost™, Californication™, The Venture Bros.™, Eastbound & Down®, Beastly™, The Twilight Zone™, The Big Lebowski™, and Flash Gordon™. Founder Jason Lenzi is a seasoned television producer and the ultimate fan of cultish pop culture. So when he created his company in 2005, he took the fan’s perspective. His idea was to bring items to the marketplace that he himself would want to own. Cultivated from TV, movies, books, comics, music, and more, Bif Bang Pow!’s mission is to provide high-quality action figures, toys, and collectibles to the massive cult audience (and kids of all ages) that wishes these toys were already in their collection. Bif Bang Pow! is a unit of JLA Direct, LLC.
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- November 2014 
- October 2014 
- September 2014 
- August 2014 
- View complete archive...