Hey fanboy! Hey, hey, fanboy! YouTube’s favorite endearingly annoying fruit is heading to Comic-Con and putting the squeeze some of the industry’s biggest blockbusters such as The Avengers, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.
Annoying Orange, the most-watched web series in YouTube history with more than one billion views and the star of a new Cartoon Network series, is making its first appearance at The Con this year with an exclusive product and panel.
Nobody is safe from the wrath of Orange as he spoofs fanboys and some of the most popular films of all-time with this limited edition Comic-Con Annoying Orange Talking Collectible. Available in four different styles each featuring nine hilarious phrases specific to Comic-Con including:
- Comic-Con: “You Comic Con people scare me.”
- Lord of the Rings: “You shall not pass! (or pass gas!?)”
- Harry Potter: “10 points to Gryffin-dork!”
- Hobbit / Lord of the Rings: “One Orange to rule them all.”
- Spider-Man: “My Orange sense is tingling!”
- Hulk: “You’re making me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I am angry.”
- Star Wars: “PSSHHT. AHHH (Vadar breathing) Apple, I am your father.”
- Star Trek: “Hey fanboy. Hey, hey, Fanboy! Fannnboooooy!” “Beam me up…Fanboy.”
- The Avengers: “Produce Powers Activate!”
The 2.5” limited edition Comic Con Annoying Orange Talking Collectibles from The Bridge will be sold exclusively at the Gentle Giant Studios booth for $19.99.
Additionally, Cartoon Network will be hosting an Annoying Orange panel at Comic-Con on Friday, June 13 at 11:45am-12:45pm in Room: 6A followed by a signing. The panel will include Annoying Orange creator Dane Boedigheimer along with Toby Turner, who stars on the television series as Nerville, and producers Tom Sheppard and Gary Binkow.
- June 2016 
- May 2016 
- April 2016 
- March 2016 
- February 2016 
- January 2016 
- December 2015 
- November 2015 
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- View complete archive...