Agent Sophie Trinh: So which car do you want?
Brian O’Conner: All of them.
– Fast & Furious
Indianapolis, IN (March 2012) Consider the following: Fast & Furious without the Dodge Charger and its blown engine, Bullitt without the Mustang and Charger. Lets face it, in most cases, the cars make the movie. Here’s a break down of the new Hollywood Series 3:
- Apollo 13 featured a war bonnet yellow Stingray driven by Gary Sinise. Gary plays Ken Mattingly, a military career man, genius pilot and man with an excellent taste in cars.
- From The Fast & Furious, we bring you the Dodge Charger with a blown engine. The engine on the car is monstrous and so it shall be in 1:64 scale!
- Two-Lane Blacktop. It’s the story of two racing freaks that make a bet and embark on a cross-country race with high stakes – winner takes the loser’s car. We produced the Pontiac GTO driven by none other than the man known as G.T.O.
- Animal House. This college classic features a truly beautiful and sleek historic Corvette any collector would be remiss to have.
But there is one movie that stands above the rest…
- Bullitt, starring Steve McQueen. We’re releasing both in the same series in 1:64 scale for the small-scale collector. This set isn’t just for the diehard die-cast collector, but anybody who appreciates classic cars, cult movies, and authenticity at its fullest.
In Stores April 2012
These 1:64 die-cast replicas feature detailed engines, real rubber tires, metal body and chassis, detailed graphics and production serialized numbering and are officially licensed by their respective auto manufacturers and entertainment titles. This release will be available through official GreenLight official hobby shops and wholesale dealers, as well as select mass retailers, including Toys ‘R’ Us and Meijer. For more information about GreenLight’s up-coming releases or the other quality collectibles from GreenLight, visit www.greenlightcollectibles.com
GreenLight Collectibles is a premier manufacturer and marketer of authentic die-cast vehicle replicas and other automotive-related products. GreenLight replicas are produced under various themes in 1:18, 1:24, 1:43 and 1:64 scales and are officially licensed by the world’s premier automotive and entertainment companies, including General Motors, Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Group LLC, Warner Bros., Carroll Shelby Licensing, CBS, Universal Studios, Sony Pictures, MGM, IZOD IndyCar Series, NASCAR and many others.
- November 2015 
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- November 2014 
- October 2014 
- September 2014 
- View complete archive...