The One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is the first ever fully articulated Poly-Stone figure featuring a newly created One:12 Collective body that encompasses his immense stone physique. Incorporating magnetically interchangeable faceplates and light-up Omega Beam eyes, Darkseid is primarily made of Poly-Stone with casted metal accents to achieve a level of authenticity never achieved with the character. The tyrannical New God is clothed in his signature royal tunic with a real metal helmet, chest plate, waist belt, and includes an Apokoliptian ceremonial cloak with an armored harness. His sentient Mother Box super-computer is also made from metal and magnetically stores on the back of his belt.
Darkseid, ruling dictator of the dystopian planet of Apokolips, seeks to abolish freewill and enslave all life in the universe. A being of unparalleled strength, intelligence and boundless evil, his divine powers make him not only a threat to the heroes of earth, but to every world within his grasp.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DARKSEID FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- One (1) Light-Up helmet with four (4) magnetically interchangeable faceplates (removable)
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 19 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Mother Box holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Metal Helmet
- Metal Chest plate and shoulder armor
- Vest garment
- Metal waist belt
- Metal shoulder harness and cape (removable)
- Boots with metal heels
- One (1) Mother Box (magnetically attaches to belt)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Darkseid is available for pre-order at http://mezcotoyz.com/one-12-darkseid and will takeover stores September – November 2018.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- July 2017 
- June 2017 
- May 2017 
- April 2017 
- View complete archive...