‘Batman: Arkham Knight,’ ‘Arrow,’ ‘Batman: The Animated Series’ Take Center Stage with an Array of New Product Offerings
DC Collectibles, the exclusive line of collector items from DC Entertainment, announced today a slate of new statues and action figures leading up to Comic-Con International: San Diego. Timed to the convention, DC Collectibles will unveil a new action figure line based on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s upcoming videogame, Batman: Arkham Knight, all-new action figures based on Warner Bros. Television series’ Arrow (returns Wednesday, October 8th at 8/7c on The CW) and The Flash (premieres Tuesday, October 7th at 8/7c on The CW); and new action figures from Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures, among others. The new products will be highlighted during the DC Collectibles official panel on Thursday, July 24 from 10:00 – 11:00am PT in room 9.
Additionally, DC Collectibles will offer one “Con Exclusive” to be sold at Diamond retailer booths during the convention. This year, pick up a full color, limited edition Batman: Arkham City Harley Quinn statue available for $124.95, standing approximately 9.25” tall.
DC Collectibles products that will be unveiled at Comic-Con International: San Diego includes:
- Batman: Arkham Knight action figures: Batman, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, Arkham Knight
- Batman: The Animated Series / The New Batman Adventures action figures (wave three) The Creeper, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, Robin
- The Flash action figure based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW
- Arrow action figures: Arrow (version one), Arrow (version two), Canary, Deathstroke, Dark Archer based on the Warner Bros. TV show on The CW
- Scribblenauts Unmasked figures (wave five and six)
- Designer Series Greg Capullo action figure (wave three)
- DC Comics Bombshells statues of Mera and Hawkgirl
- Man of Steel statue, art from Gary Frank
- Batman Black and White statues, art from Francis Manapul and Dave Johnson
- Wonder Woman Art of War statues, art from Cliff Chiang and Tony Daniel
To view these new products and DC Collectibles entire line of toys and collector items visit DC Entertainment’s booth #1915. DC Collectibles products are available in comic book shops everywhere and online at www.shopdcentertainment.com.
The DC Collectibles official panel will be moderated by John Cunningham and featured panelists include: VP Creative Services Kevin Kiniry, Director Creative Services Jim Fletcher, artists Greg Capullo (BATMAN), Dustin Nguyen (BATMAN: LI’L GOTHAM), and sculptor Jon Matthews.
For more information and product announcements visit the official DC Collectibles Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DCCollectibles.
Log on to ComicCon.TheWB.com or follow @warnerbrostv and #WBSDCC for more information on Arrow and The Flash at Comic Con.
Below is the list of show retailers where the Batman: Arkham City Harley Quinn “Con Exclusive” statue will be available for purchase:
Booth # Booth Name
1114 A-1 Comics
3345 Action Figure Xpress
4423 Adventure Retail/ Source Comics
4120 Atomic Toybox Entertainment
0814 Cards & Comics Central
0737 Comic Central
0615 Comic Madness
1401 Comics N Stuff
1105 Danz Comics and Collektibles
4203 Desert Wind Comics
1205 Graham crackers
5523 Mile High Comics
1807 New England Comics
1206 New Force/Bedrock City
0621 Starbase Toys
5625 Things From Another World
4734 Toy Wars
1014 World’s Best Comics & Toys
4729 Yes Anime
2 Comments »
Leave a Comment
- October 2016 
- September 2016 
- August 2016 
- July 2016 
- June 2016 
- May 2016 
- April 2016 
- March 2016 
- February 2016 
- January 2016 
- December 2015 
- November 2015 
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- View complete archive...