Concord, CA –Factory Entertainment, Inc., the Concord, California-based producer of licensed toys and collectibles, which has been producing officially licensed Beatles products for several years, has announced that it will be showing new additions to its line of Beatles collectibles at Toy Fair 2013.
New products for 2013 include:
- Sgt Pepper Band Member Shakems™ Premium Motion Statues – John, Paul, George and Ringo, as they appeared on the Pepperland bandstand, with swappable disguise heads … an industry first!
- Yellow Submarine Maquette – A highly detailed 13” long maquette constructed of heavyweight polystone, the most accurate 3D representation of the famous submarine ever offered!
- Die-Cast Yellow Submarine– an updated, modernized reinterpretation with of the 1960’s classic die cast vehicle, that adds modern detail while retaining all of its classic charm!
- Retro inspired Lunchboxes – Metal lunchboxes featuring artwork from the original 1960’s classics which are highly sought after by collectors.
- 12 inch Collector Action Figures—Highly detailed collector figures of John, Paul, George and Ringo. Each 1/6 scale figure has over 32 points of articulation and features accurately styled fabric clothing, interchangeable hands and accessories.
- Famous Covers Banks – Collectible coin banks featuring 2/3 scale reproductions of classic vinyl album sleeves.
These products join Factory Entertainment’s popular line of Yellow Submarine collector plush, Shakems™ Premium Motion Statues and Famous Covers’ Die Cast, which became available during Q4 of 2012 at Barnes and Noble, FAO Schwarz and other fine retailers and directly from Factory Entertainment at www.factoryent.com. “With 2013 marking the 50th anniversary of the Beatles’ first album and the 45th anniversary of the original theatrical release of the classic Beatles animated film, The Yellow Submarine, it’s a fitting time for us to pay tribute to the greatest band in Rock & Roll history by bringing some great new Beatles collectibles to market this year.” said Jordan Schwartz, President and CEO of Factory Entertainment. “The Beatles changed the face of music and created a timeless legacy that spans generations. Five decades after they began, The Beatles are as popular as ever and there is considerable global interest in Beatles merchandise from consumers of all ages.” Schwartz continued.
Factory Entertainment will be exhibiting its current Beatles line and unveiling many of the new items in its booth (Booth #4979) at New York Toy Fair in February.
About Factory Entertainment
Factory Entertainment is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality licensed toys and collectibles featuring a wide variety of music and entertainment properties, including The Beatles, James Bond, Men in Black, Archer, Universal Monsters, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Jaws, Monty Python, KISS, and The Princess Bride. For all the latest product information, as well as updates and preproduction previews, please visit www.factoryent.com
- March 2014 
- February 2014 
- January 2014 
- December 2013 
- November 2013 
- October 2013 
- September 2013 
- August 2013 
- July 2013 
- June 2013 
- May 2013 
- April 2013 
- March 2013 
- February 2013 
- January 2013 
- View complete archive...