Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51
 Post subject: Re: THE PLAYSET THREAD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

The new Extreme sets are now available for pre order. There are 2 1/18 scale sets: Building and Deranged Alley. The 1/12 Sewer isn't bad either, for those giant underground X-Men battles with the Marauders and the Morlocks.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am 

FYI: AFT Downloads has a category of Batman 66 printable playsets including a 66 Batcave, Gotham City, and several villain's lairs, including; Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Bookworm, and a sewer. These are simple print, cut, and fold sets, although I am modifying mine, working on Catwoman and Mr. Freeze playsets. These look to have been created for the Super 7/Funko Batman 66 figures.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:36 pm 

WiP; My modified Mr. Freeze lair. You can see the extra wall panel I created for the other end in the foreground.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 am 

Padded cell, upgrade:

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:34 pm 

A little bit of background on this one. It is from Megomuseum. A Mego scale original figure was created by someone there and named Brick Mantooth. Someone else there probably Mego Scott, created a bachelor pad for him. I saved the images a long time ago for future assembly in smaller scale. If you want to know what Brick looks like, his portrait is on the walls.
I don't like the way the edges terminate. I am thinking of redoing this and making a layout change and adding a couple of walls.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm 

The Padded Cell was a precursor to this custom playset that I finished a few days ago, but which was waiting for it's occupant which I just finished today.
I used the AFT sets as templates to create this set from scratch based loosely on images from the series found on Google. The power box on the wall is an original creation of mine created in Paint.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51