Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: need advice about trading/selling
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:48 pm 
Knows his stuff

Hey all I need some advise. Today I was off and had nothing to do for once, so I made a major toy run. I hit 3 TRU,wm,target, and a few malls..... found all the stuff I already had and it was a bust till I got to the last TRU. There above me was a Green Hulk from ML 9 peeking out of a top hidden shelf( you know the ones above the pegs at TRU) I grabbed it and looked for more good stuff. After not finding anything else, I was standing there thinking about buying him. I had 3 when they first came out, actually I had one and my best friend had 2, but I traded 2 on the boards for a Red Skull for him, a phasing vision, and he kept the third. We collect together I open all I get and he keeps his MOC. Anyway so I wanted one for me but I have the ML1 hulk, the HC Hulk and the Gray Hulk so I really don't need this one. But the one figure I really need is a Red Skull. Now here is the question(sorry for taking so long) do I trade it on the board for a Red Skull if I can get any takers? Or should I sell him on Ebay and use the money I make off of him to finally just buy a Red Skull on Ebay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:28 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Definitely trade on the board. It's easier, quicker and cheaper. I'm sure someone else has one for trade. Plus when you trade, you will only lose out on what you pay for shipping. The price of red skull has gone down but I'm pretty sure it will be cheaper if you trade.