Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Outer Space Men!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 am 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

Dammit, now I know why I'm not registered on the forum there. I submitted registration long ago and no admin ever got back to me to activate my account. I re-registered and no e-mail from an administrator.

So, I need help. Can someone get me a set of the exclusives?

I can Paypal immediately if need be.

Peace,

Chip

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Chip, did you read the part about adding "4HMD" to any new user names? It's in the "how to register" post (seems they've been hit by a bunch of spam-bots lately), you then request to have it removed after your registration is final.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Jim_Abell wrote:
Chip, did you read the part about adding "4HMD" to any new user names? It's in the "how to register" post (seems they've been hit by a bunch of spam-bots lately), you then request to have it removed after your registration is final.

Um, I just tried to register, and nowhere on the AFi news article or on the 4H site up to where I submitted my wanted user ID and password did this bit of info pop up. So, is my attempt going to be ignored/wiped out/disregarded now?

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 pm 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

This sucks. It's starting to get all "Digital River" on me, and all I want is just to buy the damn figures.

Can't I just buy the damn figures? Honestly...I don't have this problem with Super Powers and those were released 25 years ago.

Can someone help me out and just get me a set? I'm not really much of a hoop-jumper. If not I'll just wait for eBay and pay 3x the price.

Peace,

Chip

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:29 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Howard the Duck wrote:
Jim_Abell wrote:

Um, I just tried to register, and nowhere on the AFi news article or on the 4H site up to where I submitted my wanted user ID and password did this bit of info pop up. So, is my attempt going to be ignored/wiped out/disregarded now?

I have no idea, Howard... I got through that "hoop" and got my activation e-mail only to have the link tell me that the activation key wasn't valid so I don't know... This is the link to the forum that the information is in though the site seems to be having some serious problems this morning...

http://www.fantasticexclusive.com/fforu ... ORUM_ID=10

Quote:
TO REGISTER TO THE FORUMS...
Before you try to register to the FANtastic Forums as a new member, PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST IN THIS FORUM AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! Failure to follow these directions will result in registration applications being deleted in order to avoid the ever-present Spam-Bots!

Like it says above that first post explains the part about adding the "4HMD" to the username...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Well...I guess their website has made my decision to collect them for me then.

Less $$$ that I'll be spending.

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 am 
Wonderdog

See my thread on this topic: apparently, their website has decided to "cross the streams" and they lost the magnetic containment in the warp core, and it blowed up.

Dividing by zero is not the way to stop spambots. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

LOL, those are bada$$ :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 am 
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo

The initial Alpha wave sets sold out this morning at the 4H shop; I'm sure the remaining 150 will sell out quickly at SDCC.

Take a walk on the Sunny Side of the Street
http://www.facebook.com/SunnySideNews

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 am 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

That sucks.

Peace,

Chip

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 pm 

Did you not get a set?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

No, I tried to register three times and all three times the confirmation e-mail came up with an error. Then I tried Jim's suggestion and logged in with my regular userID (after trying with the 4-letter suffix they originally required). That also didn't work.

I never saw the message about it being opened up to the general public before they were sold out.

Peace,

Chip

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 am 
Wonderdog

Same thing happened to me, Chip. By the time their admin got around to straightening out my account, I had missed the sale, and never became aware that they were being sold to the general public until it was too late. I am bummed. On the other hand, my money is still in my pocket, not theirs, so there is some karmic balance there. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am 
Excelsior!

The orders have shipped...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 pm 

These are SO fun...my son and I have been playing with them for hours. I can't wait for the main releases!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next