This is awesome news!
I'm not a huge MEGO guy, but Doctor Who is such a perfect license for it!
The soft goods which usually end up cheesy in this scale will work since it'll be awesomely cheesy like most the 70's monster designs!
I'd love to see a ton of monsters! The BBP! Twilight Zone monsters came out so nicely that I think the Who ones will be top notch!
I'd love to see:
Curse of Peladon/Monster of Peladon - The 3rd Doctor story I think is so in need of toys!
1. Aggedor: Hairy boar creature? Yes please!
2. Alpha Centauri: Crazy one eyed octo lady! Wee!
3. Ice Lord/Ice Warrior: Probably my favorite Who monsters! Give me lizard men from Mars in all their rubbery glory!
1. Sontarans: Classic versions with the giant potato heads!
2. Yeti: Like obese hairy amusement park characters! Yay!
3. Sea Devils: Yay Turtle People!
4. Silurians (Classic - Warriors of the Deep version)" Yay, dino people!
Of course we'll need some Doctors and companions, but for me the monsters will be the real gems! They will just work so well as Mego figures!!!