Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The Super Powers Site on AFI
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:46 pm 
declined to be a vampire

I don't say this in a negative light, but there are a lot of dead/bad links on that, and things that need to be updated.

I didn't know how often it was visited, but I visited based on a direct link in the DCUC Super POwersfinal Riddler preview on the main page. I was a bit bummed to see some of the stuff be down. I wasn't sure if you were all aware of it.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post subject: Re: The Super Powers Site on AFI
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:38 pm 
serves the Otter

Yeah, I noticed a lot of dead links recently too. Is anyone still maintaining that site? I was trying to find the page that goes into detail about the 4th wave and included lots of concept art for vehicles/figures that were never made. Where can I find that now?

Post subject: Re: The Super Powers Site on AFI
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:14 pm 
Crime Against Nature

Started a complete overhaul in 2007 and got a lot done, then life got in the way. Chip was supposed to write the cards/foreign sections based on his blogs, but then he sold all his stuff and the content disappeared from the blogs. It was supposed to launch when the SP blog did, if that gives you a clue as to how old it is now.

Have a lot to add to it, but to be honest it's probably a dead site at this point. The "new" site has actually been live for a long time, just nothing points to it (some of the links on the new site point to the old blog as I never got far enough to troubleshoot everything). And ha ha, it looks like the original iPhone design scheme as that just came out when I was in the middle of designing it. Whee.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/archives/sp2/