Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sweet action figure Facebook page!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 pm 
Variant Head

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collector ... 5072742071

This page is pretty cool lots of nice people and good deals!They post pics of sale tags bright and early on the weekends which is pretty helpful.Thought I would share it with you guys......

Post subject: Re: Sweet action figure Facebook page!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm 
Variant Head

Please do not visit this page ! If you have liked it you should unlike it. THe owners play this alturisic mother Tersea bs but they got friends who sell on Ebay and buy directly from Mattel. Yeah thats fine but charging $50 for a Cars 2 two pack when you get it at wholesale prices ? Also the owners if you post a really really good deal they will hide your post then claim the goods for themselves to sell on Ebay.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:46 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

wow ... that was a fairly quick about face.

I hadn't actually gotten to in depth on the page, I hope you weren't taken for anything to harshly.

Thanks for the renewed heads up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm 
Variant Head

Not me someone I know. THe guy who started the page is a total new guy out of nowhere trying to cash in on other peoples reps and knowledge. He just uses the page to get himself the best deals he can! I started a page today that is going to have weekly updates on sales, retail finds, TV info,movie info,lots of trading/selling, a contest coming up and more open honesty. Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collector ... 7930633802

The other page the owners are all talk and hype. In six months after he gets all his figures dirt cheap by stroking peoples egos he will sell them all off for huge profit then move on to the next fad. I have been collecting since I was about 10 years old and will do so until the day I am gone from this earth.