Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: The Character you have always wanted but was never relea
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

LeMae wrote:
I had heard it rumored a while back but I haven't heard any new news of it, but Repo! The Genetic Opera action figures would make my life.

God that has McFarlane written all over it!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm 
MINT!

Just thought of something else I really wanted: Another wave of War for Cybertron TransFormers figures. They released Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron and Soundwave. All of them were awesome (Optimus was sub-par, but still good imo) but were only a small portion of the excellent cast from that game. I mean, where are the figures of Ironhide, Ratchet, Silverbolt, Jetfire, Sideswipe (REALLY wanted him), Barricade... I could go on!

Specifically, I REALLY wanted a Starscream figure from WFC. They gave me Soundwave which made me very happy, but my most favorite character was always Starscream. After the terrible Starscream movie figures I thought they may want to make up for it with a slick WFC one. Guess not :?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:05 am 
active in the community

KLARION the Witchboy with his cat Teekl. But of course! :twisted:
ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:23 pm 
Collector Inspector

FIGURE
I've had a pre-order on hold for YEAR with Shocker Toys for a golden Age Blue Beetle action figure. Add Night Terror and Death Defying Daredevil to that list.

VEHICLE
Also, Dapol, in its Doctor Who heyday, showed the Who-Mobile in a "coming soon" catalog but it never materialized. Not his yellow classic, Bessie. I mean the white, flying James Bond inspired John Pertwee car.

PLAYSET
The Darkseid's Tower of Darkness from Super Powers REALLY should have been produced. But I also wish the Ghost Rider Quick Change Crypt was made. That would have looked great with the JLU Deadman or Zatanna, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:29 pm 

tuning4k wrote:
VEHICLE
Also, Dapol, in its Doctor Who heyday, showed the Who-Mobile in a "coming soon" catalog but it never materialized. Not his yellow classic, Bessie. I mean the white, flying James Bond inspired John Pertwee car.

I'm shocked you would go there... over a Bessie?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:14 pm 
Collector Inspector

I'm not saying I PREFER it over Bessie. Far from it. But Dapol was planning to make that car. They had no plans for Bessie. So really, it's shame on them for TWO reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:13 pm 

Dapol also had plans for a Bessie, they only ended up showing pictures of the Whomobile though. Character Options has a Bessie too. She was shown in some early magazine adverts with Series 1 Classic figures.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:57 am 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
We saw a prototype of Jak and Daxter, from Jak 2, but DST cancelled it, so we only got cheep minimates of them. Daxter is horrible looking and Jak well he is okay I guess, (But I really wanted those figures! ;) ) Actually, I wanted all of the Jak and Daxter characters made into a toyline, especially... Ashelin.... mmmm... j/k, ;)

D.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

JuliusMarx wrote:

Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors

Okay - WHERE is that from?? They were actually going to make a TOY? WHEN? That is so cool - thanks for sharing it!

My list is pretty simple, I think:

-Darkwing Duck Wave II had Morgana (love her), and Quackerjack, Liquidator, Negaduck, Gizmoduck and a few others. That entire wave should have been released. I will ALWAYS be annoyed about that...

-The Mattel JLU line was painfully skimpy on Wonder Woman characters. I really wanted to see Hippolyta, Circe, Steve Trevor, Medusa, an Amazon and maybe even a Dr Psycho if they were feeling generous (he didn't appear on the show, but neither did the Super Friends, and they made it to plastic). Given all the Green Lanterns and Superman villains we got, I didn't think I was asking for too much. SIGH.

-I rather like the DC Direct Smallville figures, but it bothers me they didn't make a nice Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor, Davis Bloome/Doomsday, or at least release another batch of JLers (Black Canary and Martian Manhunter would have been wicked in plastic).

-She-Ra. There are SO MANY awesome She-Ra characters that were never made in the vintage line, and I'm hoping they all get made in the MOTUC line. Specifically, Sea Hawk, Octavia, Scorpia, Huntara and General Sunder. At least they've made Shadow Weaver, though!

I think that's about it. Sorry I didn't specify ONE character, but how do you choose Octavia over Morgana? Or Hippolyta over Chloe Sullivan?

Geez, there's a lot of girls on my list... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am 
Wonderdog

Kyle Raynor in the white ION uniform.