Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:28 pm 
Benevolent Barkeep, Bouncer, Bulwark

JOKERFC wrote:
damn straight-staction MOTU is most certainly not the same.

I would have killed for a PROPER modern 4H Stinkor and HORDAK-the mind still boggles over that line :?

I've gotta agree with that. So disappointed we didn't get Clawful as a proper figure. Especially since he had been sculpted for so long (from what I understand.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:58 am 
3 3/4"

Cantina-Dan wrote:
JOKERFC wrote:
damn straight-staction MOTU is most certainly not the same.

I would have killed for a PROPER modern 4H Stinkor and HORDAK-the mind still boggles over that line :?

I've gotta agree with that. So disappointed we didn't get Clawful as a proper figure. Especially since he had been sculpted for so long (from what I understand.)

yeah he had.its the same thing with the JLU Solomon Grundy-he has been sculpted since fall 03 and we still dont have him :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:20 am 
Knows his stuff

Where did you hear or see the solomon g. figure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:27 am 
3 3/4"

I have never seen it but Inside Traitor and Boy Wonder both said the figures size is prohibiting its release due to packaging issues.

Grundy was supposed to be released in 2003 with Batman along with that Supes/Luthor 2 pack but again they had trouble fitting the figure on a card

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:19 pm 
Santos L. Halper

Was just looking at this entire thread for the first time....and was thinking about some other X-Men stuff that never came out...

There was a second wave of Generation X stuff that never saw the light of day and I am positive in an old Wizard....they showed both Husk and Hemmingway which was stunning! I would love it if Toy Fare could can the lame ass jokes for an issue and so a piece on some of these missing gems....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:43 am 
3 3/4"

yeah that last wave actually contained the rest of the Gene Nation-www.marveltoys,net has the pics of Sack,Hemingway,Husk and Ever-some pretty cool figs they were.hell Im still steamed they didnt release the last wave of Avengers animated with thor and Iron Man-of course they would have sold :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:43 pm 
The Fifth Element toys, I wanted those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:48 am 
I fricking hate Unreleased. I am a HUGE Jurassic Park fan, and there were many dinosaurs unreleased. The Lost World big triceratops wasn't released, the Chaos Effect Ultimasaurus, plus the big rest of that line was not released. Those things make me mad, y'know?

Also the Mattel Batman Worldwide Unreleases, the Comic line ones...I would have liked the Bruce, the Nightwing, and some of the Variants. Grr.

On a lighter note, I know Batman to BatBot was released, but why did I never see him? and what about Fire Armor Batman?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:24 am 
3 3/4"

DinoboyReturns wrote:
I fricking hate Unreleased. I am a HUGE Jurassic Park fan, and there were many dinosaurs unreleased. The Lost World big triceratops wasn't released, the Chaos Effect Ultimasaurus, plus the big rest of that line was not released. Those things make me mad, y'know?

Also the Mattel Batman Worldwide Unreleases, the Comic line ones...I would have liked the Bruce, the Nightwing, and some of the Variants. Grr.

On a lighter note, I know Batman to BatBot was released, but why did I never see him? and what about Fire Armor Batman?

Batbot and Fire Armor were all over Ireland but have gotten scarce recently-its a pity because they are the best variants out there-both are seriously cool IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:59 am 
Ya see? And I have never seen Fire Armor Batman on Ebay Either!

Those are the best 2 Variants from The Batman so far. Along with them, IMO goes Midnight Ninja Batman (Which I still dont have, PS is there a chase figure for this one with the mask being different or something?), and Crimson Patrol (Can't wait, very Knightsend-ish).

But unreleased toys make me go just mad.