Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sideshow Jedi Luke, GG Darth Vader revews
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:14 pm 
5th Horseman

It's an all Star Wars night tonight at MROTW, starting with a very, very anticipated figure - the new 12" Jedi Luke Skywalker from Sideshow Collectibles. This is the first figure from their new 12" line based on the Star Wars universe, and people have been debating it endlessly long before it ever hit their hands. Now we get to see how it really turned out - and I'm very happy with the results. I must admit that I was worried, but once I had him in hand and could see it for myself, I saw the exceptional job they've done. This bodes extremely well for the rest of the line, and I'm awfully glad I've been getting my preorders in. I'm awfully glad Sideshow hit a home run too. It's not a perfect figure, don't get me wrong, and I point out the flaws that kept it from a full four star score. But considering it's the first in this license, they've done a great job.

The guest review is from Dan Levine, and covers another high end Star Wars item - the Gentle Giant Darth Vader statue. You can check out all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:45 am 
shirtless hugger

Thanks so much for your review and pics, MWC. He looks much better in your pictures than in the ones on the Sideshow board, and your photography tends to be more representative of how the figure looks in person. That sets me greatly at ease.