Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Bandai 3.5" Titans?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:38 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Please tell me there are more 3.5" Titans on tap. Out of the pics I've seen of the display, the only new figure I could see was a Red X with mask (as opposed to the unmasked Red X Robin that's been seen)... Does that mean that all we've got to look forward to at the moment is an unmasked Red X, Gizmo, a new Cyborg and a masked Red X?... No new sculpts for Slade, Starfire, Raven or Terra, no armored Terra, no Kid Flash?

Post subject: Re: Bandai 3.5" Titans?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:52 pm 
ABS

Jim_Abell wrote:
Please tell me there are more 3.5" Titans on tap. Out of the pics I've seen of the display, the only new figure I could see was a Red X with mask (as opposed to the unmasked Red X Robin that's been seen)... Does that mean that all we've got to look forward to at the moment is an unmasked Red X, Gizmo, a new Cyborg and a masked Red X?... No new sculpts for Slade, Starfire, Raven or Terra, no armored Terra, no Kid Flash?

I haven't seen the coverage yet, but Red X Robin, Gizmo and the new Cyborg are out now.

As of ToyFair, Bandai has 5" versions of Speedy, Aqualad, Red X Robin, Slade and Master of Games on the way. I don't know if they're on display at SDCC, but they've been planned for months.

-JJJ

Post subject: Re: Bandai 3.5" Titans?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:53 pm 
ABS

Jim_Abell wrote:

I haven't seen the coverage yet, but Red X Robin, Gizmo and the new Cyborg are out now.

As of ToyFair, Bandai has 5" versions of Speedy, Aqualad, Red X Robin, Slade and Master of Games on the way. I don't know if they're on display at SDCC, but they've been planned for months.

-JJJ