Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 pm 
declined to be a vampire

So I declined to be a Vampire. I think I made a mistake...lol.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 pm 
Aspires to be #1

Is it a free download? I can't remember.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

No it costs $20 and it's only available to Xbox 360 owners for now pc and ps3 owners need to wait

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:27 pm 
Aspires to be #1

Nonnahir wrote:
No it costs $20 and it's only available to Xbox 360 owners for now pc and ps3 owners need to wait

That's what I thought. I'm never getting that. I don't really like the idea in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 am 
declined to be a vampire

j1h15233 wrote:
Nonnahir wrote:

That's what I thought. I'm never getting that. I don't really like the idea in the first place.

I don't mind paying for DC if it's worth it. They've added a ton of locations and other storylines. You find more and more 'Vampire' things. Been fun so far.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Okay, I've found the Dawnguard, but I don't really want to play on the side of the angels.

How do the vampires make contact with you? Do you have to start with the Dawnguard? I don't want to lock myself in.

Loving the updates (mounted combat, tougher dragons, close up bow shot kills, etc.)

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Shellhead wrote:
Okay, I've found the Dawnguard, but I don't really want to play on the side of the angels.

How do the vampires make contact with you? Do you have to start with the Dawnguard? I don't want to lock myself in.

Loving the updates (mounted combat, tougher dragons, close up bow shot kills, etc.)

You'll do a mission where you rescue some vampire chick and take her home...and then her dad (vampire) asks you to join them.

I haven't played in a few weeks, going away for a few days but hoping to plug back in next week some.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 am 
declined to be a vampire

New downloadable content for Xbox 360 (well, kind of new).

You can now buy land and build your own house. Kind of cool.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 am 
Aspires to be #1

This one interests me, the other did not but I don't really have any time to play this and won't for a long time. Not with Madden out and Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 coming soon.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:08 am 
declined to be a vampire

j1h15233 wrote:
This one interests me, the other did not but I don't really have any time to play this and won't for a long time. Not with Madden out and Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 coming soon.

We need to play some Halo 4 online together. I'll be picking that up What's your xbox live name again?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 am 
declined to be a vampire

Digging the new DL Content. A whole new island, a lot of new stories, etc. Good so far.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm 

Yeah, I'm gonna download it once I'm on break from school.

I restarted with a new, more magic based character and am having a ball. Makes killing dragons tougher though when all you can use is magic. Might need to buff my archery a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 am 
declined to be a vampire

Shellhead wrote:
Yeah, I'm gonna download it once I'm on break from school.

I restarted with a new, more magic based character and am having a ball. Makes killing dragons tougher though when all you can use is magic. Might need to buff my archery a bit.

My guy is up to a 72 now, and I have that Serana chick (Vampire story) go with me everywhere. We basically destroy crap left and right.

Part of me wants to start over, another part of me doesn't. I've always been a fighter/archer. So now I'm using more magic, trying to do more shock/fire stuff.

I think my wife would kill me if I started over. I just don't want to start over with all the money thing.

I would like to do the war thing with the peace treaty tho.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 am 

My first guy is 63rd, and a fighter/archer like yours.

My second character is 23rd and mage/archer.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 am 
declined to be a vampire

Shellhead wrote:
My first guy is 63rd, and a fighter/archer like yours.

My second character is 23rd and mage/archer.

I looked at my map last night, and noticed how much stuff I do not have discovered. Problem is, my guy is really freaking strong now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next