Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sequel OFFICIALLY Announced by WB for next Batman:Arkham
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 am 
5" Scale

Where is that found though, under the ? in the menu? I've been meaning to mention this, but imagine my surprise when I realized that it wasn't Arleen Sorkin voicing Harley this go round. I was really impressed with Tara Strong's performance, but sad it wasn't my Harley voicing her. I've read a few tidbits and it was nice to know that Sorkin endorsed her. Really cool when actors do this. I haven't played too much the past few days. I've actually been falling asleep right after getting my son to bed. Don't know if it is all these late nights catching up with me or what? Hoping to get back to it soon. Debating on if I'm going to a midnight opening at Best Buy for Modern Warefare 3 tonight?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:42 am 
Aspires to be #1

I found that info through the IGN Guide to the game. I don't know if you can get that info in the actual game. I think once I get to the required number, Riddler will contact me or something.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

When you get to the required number-- the screen asks you if you want the message and then it takes you to the decoder screen..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am 
Daniel Pickett

Got to play a little more last night...

Spoiler: show
I've got through ZAAZ, Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter. Next up is Calendar Man. I just have to figure out how to get down to him. I can see him through the floor in the courthouse. Just gotta find a way to get down to him.

I can't for the life of me figure out where Deadshot's second victim is supposed to be. I got right to that spot and can't find him. *sigh*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 pm 
Aspires to be #1

JuliusMarx wrote:
Got to play a little more last night...

I've got through ZAAZ, Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter. Next up is Calendar Man. I just have to figure out how to get down to him. I can see him through the floor in the courthouse. Just gotta find a way to get down to him.

I can't for the life of me figure out where Deadshot's second victim is supposed to be. I got right to that spot and can't find him. *sigh*

I had the same exact problem. You need to go directly to the spot pretty much. He's out in the open.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 am 
5" Scale

Like j1h said
Deadshot's victim is pretty much out on the open and if you need me to, I can be a bit more specific. What is a broogle is finding the clue from the trace. I had to actually look it up and felt like a moron once I did. Calender Man is pretty easy, he's down in the basement cell of the courtroom. I haven't worked out how to cause something to charge my remote batarang to short out the fuse box though.

Now onto something I need some help with.
I recently restarted the game because I thought I had missed the Russian Siamese Twins talking in the steel mill, but realized I needed to start The Riddler challenge to get that started first. Unfortunately that didn't pop up until after Joker poisoned Batman. So at what point in the game does that pop up? I think it is one of the last riddles I need to solve down there.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

The_Donster wrote:
I haven't worked out how to cause something to charge my remote batarang to short out the fuse box though.[/spoiler]

Now onto something I need some help with.
I recently restarted the game because I thought I had missed the Russian Siamese Twins talking in the steel mill, but realized I needed to start The Riddler challenge to get that started first. Unfortunately that didn't pop up until after Joker poisoned Batman. So at what point in the game does that pop up? I think it is one of the last riddles I need to solve down there.

The remote batarang charge spark is upstairs-- coming from downstairs- you have to go upstairs and hang a Right Hand U turn-- or just stand upstairs throw it-- do a batarang 180 and then direct it downstairs-- that was actually one of the easier ones.
I dont think the twins show up together until you beat both of them individually in the boss encounters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:54 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

I actually finished all 400 last night-- my last thing was the 5 combat variation bonus riddler challenge-- that damn thing took me almost 2 hours to do (once I learned what I actually had to do)_ I had been trying to do 5 takedown variations and that didnt count...-- I guess the problem is I just love beating all the thugs up without any variation :D

The final Riddler room was very cheesy- incomparison to the previous one-- it was kind of like the game designers just gave up on doing anything elaborate-- a little anticlamactic...

So now all I have left is the VR challenges (which is going to take me a while) and all the bonus and challenge game options, and the most complicated thing-- of getting CATWOMAN UNLOCKED-- (still pissed off they just didint include her automatically....)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 pm 
5" Scale

Not sure if that is the case Stew, but appreciate you posting. My console upstairs is a bit further down the line than the downstairs and they weren't there. Might have to look this up and see if I can get an answer. I'll also keep an eye out for that other thing in the court room. I didn't notice it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

Pretty Awesome- real life recreation of Catwoman fight scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwy2RLAPL7k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:32 pm 
5" Scale

That was awesome!! Getting close to the finishing the main story on the console upstairs and lagging a bit on the downstairs. At least I'm learning that some of the riddles can't be solved until certain things go into motion. Catwoman's kind of a broogle and I'm having a hard time trying to work out some of trophy's and riddles(perspective) and how to solve them. The Wonder City one is really a broogle. Might have to look that one up. Still, having a lot of fun with the game.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

Did anyone get the 360- GOTY edition of this.

Is the new stuff already on the game or do you still have to download it.

PS3 version was already on the game.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 am 
Aspires to be #1

I've downloaded all the new stuff. Harleys revenge was VERY short. I enjoyed being Robin for a while but there wasn't enough of it.

Not to mention,
when I first fired it up and got to the part where you're Batman for the first time, I took out pretty much every armed henchman in the entire area as I worked my way towards the door I was supposed to be going in. As soon as they made me go back outside, every single one of them was back. I hate when video games do that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

I picked up the GOTY edition-- and thankfully all the DLC is on the second disc-- (and since I paid as much for the new edition that I sold my original for- I dont feel bad about it)

Now just to find all the catwoman trophies again..

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

I was browsing in a used DVD/video game store the other day and I came across the Game of the Year edition. It was only $18, so I picked it up (I borrowed a friend's game when it came out, so I didn't own one myself).

I know Harley's Revenge is short, but I've been playing it very slowly, beating up every thug and revisiting every hidden corner. It makes me miss the full game. I kinda want to play it again. I finished 70 percent the first time; maybe I can complete more challenges the second time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next