Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 1995 Batman Forever Night Hunter with wrong packaging
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:28 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Was wondering if someone could give me some more info on this. It seems to be the only one in existence. I would post a picture but it freakin won't let me.

It's a 1995 Batman Forever Night Hunter Action figure in mint condition. The special thing is the place card that's inside the package states Sonar Sensor Batman and it's obviously not. Package has perfect seal and p.o.p states Night Hunter.

If you know where I can find info or have some yourself please share. Looking to sell so if you can throw me a quote I should aim for that would be appreciated as well.

Post subject: Re: 1995 Batman Forever Night Hunter with wrong packaging
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:01 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Looking at current eBay listings, that figure MOC is listed from approximately $10 up to $30. That said, checking the completed listings the lowest price there is $5 and there were no bids on it(actually, none of the completed listings appear to have sold). Having the wrong insert in the bubble will probably hurt it in resale value, honestly, unless you can find someone who actively collects packaging errors. Even then I'm not sure how much that would help, the only collecting segment I've seen that has a group that seeks out errors like that are Star Wars collectors and considering the amount of product that's been put out in the last 20 years I'm not sure that there are many of them left.

I hope that you didn't overpay to get that figure. Batman Forever merchandise was overproduced and much of it ended up on clearance. The movie itself is not remembered fondly by most today and there really isn't a lot of demand for the merchandise outside of the "film accurate" versions of the characters.

Best I can say is to price it based on what other eBay sellers are asking and hope for the best.

Good luck.

Post subject: Re: 1995 Batman Forever Night Hunter with wrong packaging
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:20 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Thanks for your reply. If it's not worth much I will gladly hold onto it. I paid the original price back in 1995 for it so no not much at all :]