Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm 
buzz word garbage hater

Don't believe a word of it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 pm 
The Last Word

Remember, the last time a British tabloid announced the casting of Catwoman, it was The Telegraph announcing Cher had landed the role. I mean, one of the headlines on the paper's front page right now is, "MODEL'S FLING WITH TOYBOY". Don't give it a second thought. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm 
Santos L. Halper

Is Nolan really moving forward with a third film? If so, that's the best entertainment news I'd hear all year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

The Sun's Semi-Annual Made-Up Batman Story

Source:Superhero Hype!

August 26, 2009

Last December it was Eddie Murphy (see here), today it's Megan Fox (here). Our suggestion to The Sun? Go all out and make up a story saying Superman will appear in the next Batman film. That would sell a lot of newspapers!

Anyways, moving on...

Mike
(Image)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 pm 
The Last Word

"It's rumor. It's not true," said a studio rep. "There is no script. There is no project to be cast in."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 pm 
Santos L. Halper

Caped Crusader wrote:

Arrrah!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 am 
An Insider

Sorry Guys my bad! .. I guess i was fooled :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Debunking Batman 3 Rumors

Post subject: funny joke
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Megan Fox in a Nolan Film lmao...that's like having Deuce Bigalow in Kingdom Harts 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:35 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

From IGN:

Sienna's Catwoman Wish

Miller wants to sink her claws into Batman role.

by Chris Tilly, IGN UK

UK, January 21, 2010 - Fresh from her success playing The Baroness in G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, Sienna Miller has set her sights on another blockbuster franchise in the shape of Batman.

Speaking to OK! magazine (and as reported by London's Metro) Miller says she would be keen to tackle the role of Catwoman.

"I actually love Catwoman," she told the shobiz mag. "I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."

The character was previously played on TV by Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Eartha Kitt, while in cinemas she has been brought to life by Michelle Pfeiffer, and rather less successfully, by Halle Berry. Could you see Miller stepping into their feline shoes?

Mike
(Image Image)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 am 
Collector Inspector

I understand you don't have to be a brain surgeon to act in a G.I. Joe movie -in fact, I'd guess it helps to not be- but she does realize that Catwoman is a cat burglar, right? Not half cat? And That she doesn't burgle cats, but rather things of value?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:14 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

SDcomics wrote:
From IGN:
Speaking to OK! magazine (and as reported by London's Metro) Miller says she would be keen to tackle the role of Catwoman.

"I actually love Catwoman," she told the shobiz mag. "I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."

The character was previously played on TV by Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Eartha Kitt, while in cinemas she has been brought to life by Michelle Pfeiffer, and rather less successfully, by Halle Berry. Could you see Miller stepping into their feline shoes?

Mike
(Image Image)

It's quotes like this that make me afraid of the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:43 am 
serves the Otter

shishalzafrazz wrote:
I understand you don't have to be a brain surgeon to act in a G.I. Joe movie -in fact, I'd guess it helps to not be- but she does realize that Catwoman is a cat burglar, right? Not half cat? And That she doesn't burgle cats, but rather things of value?

I was wondering about that too. I've never seen the Halle Berry Catwoman, but didn't they do something like that? Like fuse feline DNA to hers or something? Either way, no thanks. Please keep her far away from any version of Catwoman, Dr. Moreau-like hybrid or otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Quinn wrote:
I was wondering about that too. I've never seen the Halle Berry Catwoman, but didn't they do something like that? Like fuse feline DNA to hers or something? Either way, no thanks. Please keep her far away from any version of Catwoman, Dr. Moreau-like hybrid or otherwise.

Naw, it was pretty much the same origin as in Batman Returns. If those two movies are all that Sienna Miller knows of Catwoman, I can see where she gets that rather odd idea of what Selina is about...

My vote goes to Kate Beckinsdale (former ballerina and good in action roles) for that part (if Catwoman is the villain in question) just pad the costume in the appropriate places... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Goyer and Jonah Nolan Writing Next Batman Movie?

Source:superherohype.com

February 8, 2010

Last week, news broke that David Goyer was exiting ABC's "FlashForward" as showrunner so that he can again concentrate on his feature career.

"As my feature projects have started ramping up again, I felt I was being pulled in too many directions," Goyer said. "I'm proud of the show and excited about the relaunch. It's in great hands."

Deadline Hollywood reports that one of those features is none other than The Dark Knight follow-up:

Of course, Goyer's feature career is really heating up, since he co-wrote Batman Begins, and penned the story for The Dark Knight, and is now writing the third Batman installment with Chris Nolan's brother Jonah.

Stay tuned...

Mike
(Image)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next