Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:43 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

I am glad I found this thread, I was thinking of starting one if I didn't.

I have been reviewing Emerald Knights and First Flight extensively as source material for custom Lanterns and I have noticed some things. It was stated that the GL designs were used for both movies. I don't like that Arisia was a veteran GL in FF and the newbie in EK, especially since she and Sinestro were never in the Corps at the same time. Katma Tui was Sinestro's replacement and was a veteran GL when Arisia joined. So what, are we never going to see Katma in these films? Is she just going to be ignored because she hooked up with John?

I noticed that the GL who gets the ring at the end of Avra is also in the background a lot in the present time. Don't know if he is long lived or if it is another of his race.

The blue girl GL who dies in Avra is just like the white girl GL next to Arisia in the last group shot.

Although he is never identified by name, I would assume that is Galius Zed who dies in the Laira segment, yet there he is in the background fighting Krona. If both planets are in the same sector, how can there be GLs from both at the same time?

And then there is the GL from Mogo who thinks Tomar's comment is so funny (would like to know his name). When Hal attackes Krona head on, he is leading the flank attack that gets wiped out, yet when I freeze framed through the retreat back to OA, there he was.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.