Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:32 am 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

ABC Renews Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Orders Agent Carter!

SuperHeroHype

May 08, 2014

Good news today for Marvel fans as ABC has revealed that the network has renewed "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." for a second season and also ordered the Captain America spin-off "Agent Carter" to series! Starring Hayley Atwell, the drama is based on the One-Shot featured on the Iron Man 3 home release and is described as follows:

It's 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers.

You can check out all the shows ABC has renewed and ordered so far at ComingSoon.net.

Post subject: Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:33 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Clark Gregg Teases Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2

SuperHeroHype

Jul 02, 2014

Warning: Potential spoilers for "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

The Season 1 finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." saw the world of espionage turned on its head as acting director Nick Fury left his position and instated Phil Coulson as his successor. Now, Season 2 of the series is just a few months away and the series writers are assembling to begin mapping out the story (check out a teaser photo below!). Director Coulson himself, Clark Gregg, has a few teases of his own for the upcoming episodes.

"He’s a very different Coulson than the guy who everyone knew," Gregg told IGN. "A lot of people who knew him in the old days say, 'He's different.' I think you would have to be different having gone through that stuff. So I think he's reinventing himself and re-understanding himself as a person anyway, which is probably really necessary to taking in the new environment and figuring out what SHIELD ought to be in a way that it doesn't get rotten again….So we go from having no SHIELD at all, with a director on the run, to a tiny Guerrilla SHIELD with Agent Coulson at its head, and maybe not in his own right head. That sounds fun. That sounds like an interesting Season 2."

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on ABC. It also stars Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge, Iain De Caestecker and Ming-Na Wen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:44 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Gets September Premiere Date

SuperHeroHype

Jul 15, 2014

ABC has fully revealed their fall 2014 premiere schedule and with it comes the announcement that “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Season 2 will debut on Tuesday, September 23 at its new time slot of 9 p.m. Easter/8 p.m. Central. You can read about the rest of ABC’s schedule by clicking here.

The “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” cast includes Clark Gregg as fan favorite Phil Coulson, along with Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons

The series is executive produced by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:42 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Comic-Con: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter Meet on Convention Exclusive Poster

SuperHeroHype

Jul 18, 2014

Marvel Entertainment has revealed a new poster that they’ll be given away for free at San Diego Comic-Con that features both “Marvel’s Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.” and the upcoming “Marvel’s Agent Carter.” Check it out below and snag your own at the Marvel booth (#2329) next week!

Both “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” and “Marvel’s Agent Carter” will be present at the convention for the “Marvel Television Presents” panel Friday, July 25, in Ballroom 20 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. There Jeph Loeb, Marvel’s Head of Television, will be joined by “S.H.I.E.L.D.” executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeffrey Bell, along with cast members Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson), Ming-Na Wen (Melinda May), Brett Dalton (Grant Ward), Chloe Bennet (Skye), Iain de Caestecker (Leo Fitz) and Elizabeth Henstridge (Jemma Simmons) as well as “Marvel’s Agent Carter” executive producers Tara Butters, Michele Fazekas, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely and Louis D’Esposito and Agent Carter herself Hayley Atwell.

Click the poster for a bigger version!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Enlists Lucy Lawless

SuperHeroHype

Jul 21, 2014

TV Guide brings word this afternoon that former “Xena” star Lucy Lawless will be joining the cast of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” in an unspecified role. While the details of her character and episode count weren’t revealed, we’d be willing to wager more details will be revealed at the “Marvel Television Presents” panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 25, in Ballroom 20 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Check back here as we learn more!

The “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” cast includes Clark Gregg as fan-favorite Phil Coulson, along with Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.

The series is executive produced by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb. The second season of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” will premiere Tuesday, September 23.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 pm 
Editor Emeritus of SDCC