Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Tucson toy show March 4th
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:27 am 
Tis' but a pup

Anybody plan on going , as a buyer or seller, to the Tucson Miniature Auto Club toy show in Tucson on March 4th? I went to the one last year and there are lots of collectors and scalpers there set up. I am getting a couple tables to get rid of my old star wars and hotwheels from the 90s. Hopefully I can find some pieces to fill out my different collections. Let me know!

Post subject: Re: Tucson toy show March 4th
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

I'll be there with my wife and a few friends trying to find some treasures! I've went the last few years, and it's been pretty awesome!

http://scar1321.blujay.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:44 am 
Tis' but a pup

Yeah I used to go years ago when my parents and I collected and resold hotwheels and star wars and sports figures. I went last year and picked up a couple things. I will never forget missing out on a Marvel Universe Archangel death face variant for 15 bucks. I had it in my hand. Put it down for two minutes to call my friend and someone snatched it up. But I managed to find some cool GI joes, and a nice Hush line Huntress. So this year should be lots of fun. See you there Scar!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 am 
PVC

And I will be there stealing SCAR1321's treasures

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 am 
Tis' but a pup

I had an awesome time yesterday at the Toy show. Aside from making about $425 in sales of things I had been holding on to for last couple years the highlight of my day was picking up the MU Deathface Archangel variant and Havok head gear variant for only $45 total! it was a steal. I will be beaming about that for quite a while! Also I picked up a Marvel LEgends piledriver, a Blackest Night RL Mera finally and the con exlcusive FLashpoint Zoom. Pretty exciting day for me.