1) How long will the star wars vintage line run for?
2) How many figures are planed for the vintage line?
3) Will there be any vintage series box sets?
Hey Flame, I can answer these...
1) Vintage Line is due to run for two years.
2) Some will have as low as 5 and as many as 10
From Rebelscum :
The Vintage Collection Wave 3 - ROTJ
Estimated On Shelf 11/1/2010
- Admiral Ackbar
- Gammorrean Guard
- R2-D2 w/ Pop-up Lightsaber & Drink Tray
- Endor Rebel Commando
- Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight
- Wedge Antilles - Rebel Pilot
- Yoda - Senate Duel (on original card back)
The Vintage Collection - Wave 4 - AOTC
Estimated On Shelf 11/15/2010
- Zam Wessel
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Anakin Skywalker - Peasant Disguise
- Padme Amidala - Peasant Disguise
- Jango Fett
- Kit Fisto
- Mace Windu
- Senate Guard (Blue)
- Super Battle Droid
The Vintage Collection - Wave 5 - 2011-1
First Mixed Wave - Estimated On-Shelf January 2011
- One all new subject
- Three refresh/update subjects
- Two GH subjects
The Vintage Collection - Wave 6 - 2011-2
Estimated on shelf 3/2011
- SIX! all new subjects
The Vintage Collection - Wave 7 - 2011-3
The Vintage Collection - Wave 8 - 2011-4
The Vintage Collection - Wave 9 - 2011-5
The Vintage Collection - Wave 10 - 2011-6
Potentially ten subjects, but these may be broken into two waves.
3) Target is carrying a 9 figure vintage set based on the Sears Empire Strikes Back set - (the ones that are packed three to a box on single colored backgrounds) http://www.jediinsider.com/index.php?ca ... emid=13083