Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 6 inch Marvel movie characters
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 am 
Brand Manager

Does anyone here have a complete list of the 6 inch Marvel Movie characters ever released as action figures? Is there any 6 inch Silver Surfer (from the movie, of course)?

Post subject: Re: 6 inch Marvel movie characters
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:45 pm 
active in the community

This guy has a pretty complete list of movies and the corresponding 6" action figures.
http://marvellegends.net/Line/Movies.htm

There wasn't a figure line for Rise of the Silver Surfer so he didn't get a figure.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 pm 
Brand Manager

cespenar343 wrote:
This guy has a pretty complete list of movies and the corresponding 6" action figures.
http://marvellegends.net/Line/Movies.htm

There wasn't a figure line for Rise of the Silver Surfer so he didn't get a figure.

Wow! Thanks for sharing the link :mrgreen:

Looks like I'll have to upgrade my collection a little :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:39 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Umm you were given false information. There is a Silver Surfer movie figure from the movie line from Rise of the Silver Surfer. You can find him on eBay right now and here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FANTASTIC-FOUR- ... 51b090f1d9

Also to answer your question - Both Marvel Legends and Marvel Select have done figures from Marvel Movies I'll try to pinpoint them the best I can for you.

The Amazing Spider-Man - Had his own movie line figure not too long ago.
The Avengers - Have their own movie line through Hasbro and Marvel Select has picked up a few characters as well.
Blade 1-3 - He has his own line of figures and He has a stand alone figure from Blade 2 through Marvel Legends
Captain America - Has his own movie line from First Avenger and a figure from The Avengers through Marvel Select.
Daredevil - Has a stand alone figure through Marvel Legends
Elektra - They never picked her up, at least not a movie version from either Daredevil or Elektra movie
Fantastic 4 & Rise of the Silver Surfer - They have their initial movie line through ToyBiz and then it was picked up by Hasbro
Ghost Rider - Had their own movie line figure. Tough to find now.
Hulk - Has his own movie line both initial The Hulk and The Incredible Hulk. Also you can find Hulk figures through Marvel Legends and Marvel Select
Iron Man 1-3 - has his own movie line figure. A whole series of Marvel Legends and Marvel Select figures as well as Avengers.
The Punisher - Tom Jane had a Marvel Legends figure stand alone.
Spider-Man 1-3 - Had his own line through number 2 released by Toybiz. The third installment was picked up by Hasbro for Marvel Legends.
Thor - Has his own movie line and a few crossovers with Marvel Select and Avengers Movie line
X-MEN 1-3 - Toybiz had the initial release I believe up to 2 and 3 picked up in Marvel Legends.
X-MEN Wolverine Origins - Marvel Select picked up stand alone figure

I'm actually a collector of the movie figures and I've been collecting for a while now as well. I don't have a complete set other than the X-Men Movie Line and the Avengers. I have a few Marvel Legends and only Logan from Origins MS.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:18 am 
Brand Manager

Thanks. Some cool customs here.

I just can't believe there will be no figures from the new X-Men movie. Why? :cry: