Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm 
3 3/4"

add me for the Powerman and Daredevil 2 packs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm 
3 3/4"

Ashxking wrote:
add me for the Powerman and Daredevil 2 packs

Did you mean the Captain Britian / Spidey 2 pack?

I dont think the daredevil one is out yet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm 
3 3/4"

potatojoe wrote:
D'oh! Sorry for the mixup. I was talking about the Captain America/Red Skull.

updated

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 pm 
5th Horseman

I would liked to be added to the Captain Britain/Spidey - 2-pack would love the Captain Britain but will take the Comic Pack if need to.

Also want the Captain Britain that came with the Red Guardian/Captain America Boxed Set - just want the Captain Britain.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:02 pm 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

GreenArrow wrote:
I would liked to be added to the Captain Britain/Spidey - 2-pack would love the Captain Britain but will take the Comic Pack if need to.

Also want the Captain Britain that came with the Red Guardian/Captain America Boxed Set - just want the Captain Britain.

If you can only get it as a 3 pack, I would be interested in the Red Guardian.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 pm 
3 3/4"

LordMudd wrote:
GreenArrow wrote:

If you can only get it as a 3 pack, I would be interested in the Red Guardian.

CCC.

I haven't been to my K-mart in a while, but there is one right up the street from me, I'd be happy to pick up the three pack and split these up for you guys. I'd even cut the captain america down the middle and send you each half if you want...hehe. Seriously though, if you guys want to pay the $10 each (I think it $19.99 for this pack) +shipping, I have no problem picking them up and sending them to 2 places, as long as my K-mart still has them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 am 
3 3/4"

Nope I ment Daredevil I thought he was due out the same time as the Captain Britain and Powerman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Please remove me from Dr. Strange reg and Falcon.

"AFI is my home for JLU" Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

I saw 2 color Stranges and a Doc Ock at Kroger. $9.99 + tax, if anyone is desperate.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm 
5th Horseman

Potatojoe I might be able to help you with the bullseye, if you want him loose, he is carded at the min but the card might not be collector worthy for you (basically I don't know how anal you are about moc stuff).

I would only wan't Cost + S&H, he is the black version of Bullseye w/cards in his hands.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:23 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Thanks for directing me to this thread ivelostr2. Couldn't reply to your PM because i think i need more posts. Will definitely get a list up soon. Does it matter i'm in the UK? I don't mind the extra shipping costs but i also have a US address.

P.S. If anyone would like to get any figures on European cards i'm happy to help, though i much prefer US carded figures myself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

Racetrack wrote:
Thanks for directing me to this thread ivelostr2. Couldn't reply to your PM because i think i need more posts. Will definitely get a list up soon. Does it matter i'm in the UK? I don't mind the extra shipping costs but i also have a US address.

P.S. If anyone would like to get any figures on European cards i'm happy to help, though i much prefer US carded figures myself.

I think I speak for most everyone (in this thread at least), when I say we're more than happy to help. I go on toy runs 2-3 times a week, and my wife is always on the lookout whenever she's shopping (gotta love her). So we can be a good resource for you. I can only imagine the ridiculous amounts above retail you pay being in the UK.

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 pm 
Tis' but a pup

alcinde4 wrote:
Racetrack wrote:

I think I speak for most everyone (in this thread at least), when I say we're more than happy to help. I go on toy runs 2-3 times a week, and my wife is always on the lookout whenever she's shopping (gotta love her). So we can be a good resource for you. I can only imagine the ridiculous amounts above retail you pay being in the UK.

That's really nice of you. Seems like there is a great community on this site which on the net these days is few and far between :)

And yes the prices here on action figures are extortionate! Large retail stores like Wal-Mart sell the MU figures for £8 each which is around $12.50. That's for the euro carded ones as well. Comicbook stores which import them from the States sell them for around £15 each which is $23! That's the reason why whenever i'm in the States i'll usually come back with a suitcase full of action figures! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 am 
3 3/4"

alcinde4 wrote:
Racetrack wrote:

yep, when you post a list, I'll be happy to start looking and I certainly don't mind shipping out of the country.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 am 
3 3/4"

updated

A friend found the Darkhawk wave in a Terget near Pittsburgh, so I removed myself from those.
It occured to me that I put up lists for variants for Darkhawk and X-23, but no one has seen those yet. Actually no one has even talked about an X-23 variant in a while, was that planned or am I crazy?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next