Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm
Posts: 607
add me for the Powerman and Daredevil 2 packs

_________________
Mattel can go to Hell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am
Posts: 607
Location: Pittsburgh
Ashxking wrote:
add me for the Powerman and Daredevil 2 packs



Did you mean the Captain Britian / Spidey 2 pack?

I dont think the daredevil one is out yet

_________________
JLU/MU/MM collection posted 12/17/10
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20484


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am
Posts: 607
Location: Pittsburgh
potatojoe wrote:
D'oh! Sorry for the mixup. I was talking about the Captain America/Red Skull.


updated

_________________
JLU/MU/MM collection posted 12/17/10
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20484


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 pm 
5th Horseman
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 pm
Posts: 777
I would liked to be added to the Captain Britain/Spidey - 2-pack would love the Captain Britain but will take the Comic Pack if need to.

Also want the Captain Britain that came with the Red Guardian/Captain America Boxed Set - just want the Captain Britain.

_________________
The Arrow's back - goddess help the neighbourhood


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:02 pm 
User avatar
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Posts: 5766
Location: Pasadena, Texas
GreenArrow wrote:
I would liked to be added to the Captain Britain/Spidey - 2-pack would love the Captain Britain but will take the Comic Pack if need to.

Also want the Captain Britain that came with the Red Guardian/Captain America Boxed Set - just want the Captain Britain.


If you can only get it as a 3 pack, I would be interested in the Red Guardian.

CCC.

_________________
The expediency of acquired knowledge is preponderant upon determining a justifiable conclusion, unattainable at this time.

Museum Super Collector.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 pm 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am
Posts: 607
Location: Pittsburgh
LordMudd wrote:
GreenArrow wrote:
I would liked to be added to the Captain Britain/Spidey - 2-pack would love the Captain Britain but will take the Comic Pack if need to.

Also want the Captain Britain that came with the Red Guardian/Captain America Boxed Set - just want the Captain Britain.


If you can only get it as a 3 pack, I would be interested in the Red Guardian.

CCC.


I haven't been to my K-mart in a while, but there is one right up the street from me, I'd be happy to pick up the three pack and split these up for you guys. I'd even cut the captain america down the middle and send you each half if you want...hehe. Seriously though, if you guys want to pay the $10 each (I think it $19.99 for this pack) +shipping, I have no problem picking them up and sending them to 2 places, as long as my K-mart still has them.

_________________
JLU/MU/MM collection posted 12/17/10
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20484


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 am 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm
Posts: 607
Nope I ment Daredevil I thought he was due out the same time as the Captain Britain and Powerman

_________________
Mattel can go to Hell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Posts: 1541
Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Please remove me from Dr. Strange reg and Falcon.

_________________
“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.” Thomas Jefferson

"AFI is my home for JLU" Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 am 
User avatar
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Posts: 5766
Location: Pasadena, Texas
I saw 2 color Stranges and a Doc Ock at Kroger. $9.99 + tax, if anyone is desperate.

CCC.

_________________
The expediency of acquired knowledge is preponderant upon determining a justifiable conclusion, unattainable at this time.

Museum Super Collector.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm 
5th Horseman
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 pm
Posts: 777
Potatojoe I might be able to help you with the bullseye, if you want him loose, he is carded at the min but the card might not be collector worthy for you (basically I don't know how anal you are about moc stuff).

I would only wan't Cost + S&H, he is the black version of Bullseye w/cards in his hands.

_________________
The Arrow's back - goddess help the neighbourhood


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:23 pm 
Tis' but a pup
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:17 am
Posts: 34
Location: UK
Thanks for directing me to this thread ivelostr2. Couldn't reply to your PM because i think i need more posts. Will definitely get a list up soon. Does it matter i'm in the UK? I don't mind the extra shipping costs but i also have a US address.

P.S. If anyone would like to get any figures on European cards i'm happy to help, though i much prefer US carded figures myself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm 
User avatar
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am
Posts: 6259
Location: Atlanta, GA
Racetrack wrote:
Thanks for directing me to this thread ivelostr2. Couldn't reply to your PM because i think i need more posts. Will definitely get a list up soon. Does it matter i'm in the UK? I don't mind the extra shipping costs but i also have a US address.

P.S. If anyone would like to get any figures on European cards i'm happy to help, though i much prefer US carded figures myself.


I think I speak for most everyone (in this thread at least), when I say we're more than happy to help. I go on toy runs 2-3 times a week, and my wife is always on the lookout whenever she's shopping (gotta love her). So we can be a good resource for you. I can only imagine the ridiculous amounts above retail you pay being in the UK.

_________________
Hasbro is the way to go.

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 pm 
Tis' but a pup
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:17 am
Posts: 34
Location: UK
alcinde4 wrote:
Racetrack wrote:
Thanks for directing me to this thread ivelostr2. Couldn't reply to your PM because i think i need more posts. Will definitely get a list up soon. Does it matter i'm in the UK? I don't mind the extra shipping costs but i also have a US address.

P.S. If anyone would like to get any figures on European cards i'm happy to help, though i much prefer US carded figures myself.


I think I speak for most everyone (in this thread at least), when I say we're more than happy to help. I go on toy runs 2-3 times a week, and my wife is always on the lookout whenever she's shopping (gotta love her). So we can be a good resource for you. I can only imagine the ridiculous amounts above retail you pay being in the UK.


That's really nice of you. Seems like there is a great community on this site which on the net these days is few and far between :)

And yes the prices here on action figures are extortionate! Large retail stores like Wal-Mart sell the MU figures for £8 each which is around $12.50. That's for the euro carded ones as well. Comicbook stores which import them from the States sell them for around £15 each which is $23! That's the reason why whenever i'm in the States i'll usually come back with a suitcase full of action figures! :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 am 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am
Posts: 607
Location: Pittsburgh
alcinde4 wrote:
Racetrack wrote:
Thanks for directing me to this thread ivelostr2. Couldn't reply to your PM because i think i need more posts. Will definitely get a list up soon. Does it matter i'm in the UK? I don't mind the extra shipping costs but i also have a US address.

P.S. If anyone would like to get any figures on European cards i'm happy to help, though i much prefer US carded figures myself.


I think I speak for most everyone (in this thread at least), when I say we're more than happy to help. I go on toy runs 2-3 times a week, and my wife is always on the lookout whenever she's shopping (gotta love her). So we can be a good resource for you. I can only imagine the ridiculous amounts above retail you pay being in the UK.


yep, when you post a list, I'll be happy to start looking and I certainly don't mind shipping out of the country.

_________________
JLU/MU/MM collection posted 12/17/10
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20484


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL Marvel Universe Want List !
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 am 
User avatar
3 3/4"
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am
Posts: 607
Location: Pittsburgh
updated

A friend found the Darkhawk wave in a Terget near Pittsburgh, so I removed myself from those.
It occured to me that I put up lists for variants for Darkhawk and X-23, but no one has seen those yet. Actually no one has even talked about an X-23 variant in a while, was that planned or am I crazy?

_________________
JLU/MU/MM collection posted 12/17/10
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20484


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron