Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Marvel Superhero Adventures figures
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:16 pm 
Tis' but a pup

well the whole line is based of spiderman which is not a marvel or disney property.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

...but... Disney/Marvel is on good terms with Sony, not so much with Fox.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:46 am 
Tis' but a pup

i looked into this on hasbro,s facebook page and got a responce from them on it.fox and sony own the movie rights to these characters and toy rights to there incarnations from the films.marvel still owns the comic rights to them and there comic book look.thats why marvel still can publish there comics.thats why hasbro can make a wolverine in his comic costume thru marvel but to make one in the likeness of the movie version requires the fox ok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:52 am 
PVC

I still want that Black Widow and Hawkeye. I didn't want to buy the K-Mart exclusive with the Avengers I already have just to get them. Now I see Falcon online and eBay. If they'd be somewhere I could find them that'd be great.

I don't want to resort to eBay or Amazon prices.

My Wal-Mart needs to restock. Until then I'm going to be buying Half Shell Heroes and searching Targets for DC Imaginext folks.

I like Scarlet Spider, Venom, and regular color Electro. Still need that repainted Hobgoblin too I guess. I'm a sucker for Goblins.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:15 am 
PVC

Okay, no more did I say I wanted Falcon and Hawkeye than they appeared. I found them yesterday. I left behind the Iron Man/War Machine pack. I still don't have a Black Widow, but I'm getting closer.

Now I have to figure out what to do with all these extra Iron Men, Captain Americas and Hulks. At least my spare Spiders can be a Spider-Verse sort of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 pm 
Fugitive Dust

Big IV wrote:
I still want that Black Widow and Hawkeye. I didn't want to buy the K-Mart exclusive with the Avengers I already have just to get them. Now I see Falcon online and eBay. If they'd be somewhere I could find them that'd be great.

I don't want to resort to eBay or Amazon prices.

My Wal-Mart needs to restock. Until then I'm going to be buying Half Shell Heroes and searching Targets for DC Imaginext folks.

I like Scarlet Spider, Venom, and regular color Electro. Still need that repainted Hobgoblin too I guess. I'm a sucker for Goblins.

I passed on Hobgoblin twice, then my son suggested that he'd look good with a Dr Doom head! I don't think you'd even have to change the face, just paint it up and, of course, paint the hood orange. Haven't seen one since, of course...

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

BRING BACK SUPER HERO SQUAD LINE!!!!!!!

http://dcmarvelminis.proboards.com/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:41 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Does anyone still collect these?

I found Hawkeye and Falcon a few weeks ago for the first time. I broke down and today ordered the Avengers 6-piece set just to get Black Widow at K-mart.com for $17.99. It is too much for just one figure, but I figured what the heck. It's for my daughter and I'm tired of the male-only line. (And if anyone would really like Hawkeye and can't find it anywhere I'll sell it to you for cost ($7) + lowest shipping possible.)

Wish they would come out with more figures. I know the new Fantastic Four movie didn't exactly go over well but that's 4 figures right there they could make. And how about Ant-Man?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:14 pm 
Factory Worker

Anyone happen to see the wave with rocket Raccoon and Groot? I haven't seen any new 2 packs in a while...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:09 am 
Tis' but a pup

Is there a "wave"? I've seen the Rocket Raccoon and Groot 2-pack briefly in stores but didn't know other GoG figures were made yet. Tell me more.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:47 pm 
3 3/4"

So far the newest releases have been the Rocket Racoon and Groot, Hulk and Loki 2 packs and the Spiderman and Doc Ock with the Ock vehicle and the Thanos and Captain America with Armour set.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 pm 
Tis' but a pup

I found Rocket and Groot at Target. I'm still needing Loki. Wonder when more characters are going to be announced?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:49 am 
3 3/4"

I saw these on eBay and they actually look pretty cool, similar to the Transformer Rescue Bots.

Hulk

Iron Man

Spider-Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:32 am 
Tis' but a pup

I've seen them at Toys R US. There is always a nice supply of them when I go in.

Someone else posted a pic of Drax being sold on ebay.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:02 am 
3 3/4"

Picked up the Starlord and Drax 2 pack at Target yesterday. Just in time to give to my son for his upcoming birthday with the Rocket Raccoon and Groot pack that I have for him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next