Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: G.I. Joe: Retaliation line
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 am 
Mint on Card

While I was waiting for my daughter after her lesson on Saturday walked across the street to Walmart and found the GIJOE Trooper and a Red Ninja so I picked up both since I held off getting some of the first wave figures the first time around. Hope to pick up more of the Joe troopers if I run into any.

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 am 
5th Horseman

Nitewing73 wrote:
While I was waiting for my daughter after her lesson on Saturday walked across the street to Walmart and found the GIJOE Trooper and a Red Ninja so I picked up both since I held off getting some of the first wave figures the first time around. Hope to pick up more of the Joe troopers if I run into any.

I keep passing these up, and I don't think I'm going to be able to continue to do so. Some of these figures are just way too cool looking!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:16 am 
Mint on Card

I definitely want to pick up the Cobra 3-pack with that sweet looking Firefly.

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 am 
5th Horseman

Picked up the black suit Cobra Commander (Walmart exclusive?), Storm Shadow, 2 Red Ninja Troopers, Lady Jaye, and Joe Colton. I'm holding out for the sweet-looking Ultimate versions of these figures--especially Duke, Roadblock, Firefly, and Flint.

Anyone know when these are supposed to be out, along with Budo, Quinn, Cobra Night Landing, and the Tomahawk?

Dying to get my hands on these!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 am 
Cold-cast

I heard around May.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:18 pm 
5th Horseman

Super Shaft wrote:
I heard around May.

Sweet. I hope so!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 am 
Mint on Card

Yeah Haljordanist I'm waiting for the Ultimate versions too. I can't wait for Kwinn, Budo and some of the other figures too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 am 
5th Horseman

Nitewing73 wrote:
Yeah Haljordanist I'm waiting for the Ultimate versions too. I can't wait for Kwinn, Budo and some of the other figures too.

Super stoked for Kwinn (been waiting a long time for hime), and Budo looks amazing! I just don't know where he'll fit into my collection. :|

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

Sat through the Hasbro Panel at Joe con-- not much news at all..

Wont see wave 3 figures until at least July-- (Im more worried about some of the supposed wave 2 figures (like Blind Master, Jinx and Night Viper)--since they are showing to come in the refresh wave- which they are waiting on orders for, at least that was what I inferred from their talk.

Night Landing Set is due in August-- (running factory change to correct error)-- First 50% of figures wont have any sigil, 50% of figures will have cobra Sigil,

No new releases shown-- SDCC exclusive will supposedly be a multipack that will fill some holes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 am 
5th Horseman

stewbacca wrote:
Sat through the Hasbro Panel at Joe con-- not much news at all..

Wont see wave 3 figures until at least July-- (Im more worried about some of the supposed wave 2 figures (like Blind Master, Jinx and Night Viper)--since they are showing to come in the refresh wave- which they are waiting on orders for, at least that was what I inferred from their talk.

Night Landing Set is due in August-- (running factory change to correct error)-- First 50% of figures wont have any sigil, 50% of figures will have cobra Sigil,

No new releases shown-- SDCC exclusive will supposedly be a multipack that will fill some holes.

Well, at least some of that is good news. Thanks for the update!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm 
Mint on Card

Picked up the Airborne, SE, and Agent Mouse
Set today. Love the Airborne he will look with
Captain Ace from the rereleased Skystriker.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 am 
The Katepánō with Atomic Breath

Finally found Joe Colton, Lady Jaye, and Dark Ninja this am at Walmart.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:57 pm 
Displays Backwards

Dang, I didn't realize I was lucky to find them many weeks ago! Glad you finally got what you wanted. Better late than never. Some of that POC stuff I never found.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:16 am 
ABS

Quote:
Dang, I didn't realize I was lucky to find them many weeks ago! Glad you finally got what you wanted. Better late than never. Some of that POC stuff I never found.

I know! I found all the figures I wanted back in Febuary/early march..I got an Alley Viper, dark Ninja, Cyber Ninja, and A Cobra Invasion trooper (sold the other 2 from the set)..I never saw a Colton in the wild though. I hardly glance at the Gijoe section now, for I know nothing will be new for awhile. After seeing the movie I do want to get a Mouse figure eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 pm 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

And the new wave has hit! :mrgreen:

I picked up Storm Shadow, Crimson Dynamo, Data Viper, and Quinn today. Left the rest as I have a case coming from BBTS. SS is a beautiful figure. Like he jumped right off the page of GIJOE #21. I didn't like Budo now that I've seen him directly, so I'll be selling him off. I was a little disappointed in the Cobra Viper with the flag. He's not "cobra-y" enough. I don't think he even has the sigil.

Found at TRU. Good luck guys!

Trade Rating +55 and counting

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next