Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: 6" Avengers movie figures (ML style)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Joe G. wrote:
It's not listed as an actual rule, but it's certainly encouraged. As it says in the same sentence, no one can be forced to sell for cost + shipping.

It's certainly true, though, that selling for more than that does very little to garner much good will from your fellow posters.

Back to the topic at hand...

I snagged a Loki yesterday. That just leaves Hawkeye and Iron Man for me. And War Machine, and Nick Fury, and Spider-Man, and...

I found War Machine today at TRU...if you are interested in me picking it up just let me know

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 am 
An Insider

After looking for month or so I still can't find these damn Avenger Walmart exclusives!!!.. I'm pretty sure i'm SOL since the movie has been out for a while and everybody scooping them up.. Crazy prices on the net everywhere.. Dang!..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 pm 
Disney is not his cup of tea

Dxtra30 wrote:
After looking for month or so I still can't find these damn Avenger Walmart exclusives!!!.. I'm pretty sure i'm SOL since the movie has been out for a while and everybody scooping them up.. Crazy prices on the net everywhere.. Dang!..

I heard these were being carried over as a permanent item to be restocked even as far up as Christmas.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Van Statten wrote:
Dxtra30 wrote:

I heard these were being carried over as a permanent item to be restocked even as far up as Christmas.

That sounds about right. I cannot imagine Hasbro not continuously pumping these things out. It may take more time, but I really think everyone will get these. I stopped in my Walmart just the other day for grocery items. Was around 1pm and they had 3 pegs full. Most I have seen there yet. No Hulk of course, but I did pick up a Loki since the figure has grown on me! Odd thing was, 2 Loki, 1 Hawkeye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am 
Loose, Missing Package

So, was there ever a consensus on which one worked best size-wise -- Hasbro Hulk or Marvel Select Hulk?...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 am 

Jim_Abell wrote:
So, was there ever a consensus on which one worked best size-wise -- Hasbro Hulk or Marvel Select Hulk?...

I went with Marvel Select Hulk in my collection... simply for size. I think the Marvel Legends Avengers Hulk has two things, more maneuverability and his one open hand. The Marvel Select Hulk has two fist which is his downfall but I still went with him.

My two cents.

I should do another shot of the team with the updated Black Widow!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 am 
shirtless hugger

Swung my my local Walmart again last night. Three pegs, all full. They had eight or nine each of Iron Man & Captain America, and one Thor. How does this happen? Two days ago they had three Iron Man figures and that was it. Are they stock-piling Hawkeyes and Hulks in the back room?

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 am 
We're going streaking!

Joe G. wrote:
Swung my my local Walmart again last night. Three pegs, all full. They had eight or nine each of Iron Man & Captain America, and one Thor. How does this happen? Two days ago they had three Iron Man figures and that was it. Are they stock-piling Hawkeyes and Hulks in the back room?

Maybe someone participated in the "toy relocation" program so their Walmart will order another case :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 am 
Tis' but a pup

Jim_Abell wrote:

I have seen more posts where people prefer the Select Hulk. That is the one I own as well. To me, it looks much more like the movie Hulk. The legends is nice, but looks cartoonish compared to the Select.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

Found a 6" Hawkeye this weekend-missed on the hulk -

anyone want him?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

stewbacca wrote:
Found a 6" Hawkeye this weekend-missed on the hulk -

anyone want him?

Ooh! Ooh! Yes, please!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:41 pm 
5" Scale

Stew, I'd like to get on the list for that 6" Hawkeye as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 am 
shirtless hugger

It's been a good couple of days for my Avengers line-up...

- traded for a Hawkeye with fellow board member toychango
- scored a Nick Fury from Jim_Abell
- picked up War Machine at Toys R Us last night

Now I only need an Iron Man (and Black Widow) and my line-up will be complete! I was tempted by the Hulkbuster Iron Man, but still holding out for a Mark VII armor figure.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 am 

Joe G. wrote:
It's been a good couple of days for my Avengers line-up...

- traded for a Hawkeye with fellow board member toychango
- scored a Nick Fury from Jim_Abell
- picked up War Machine at Toys R Us last night

Now I only need an Iron Man (and Black Widow) and my line-up will be complete! I was tempted by the Hulkbuster Iron Man, but still holding out for a Mark VII armor figure.

Mark VII was pretty abundant and then people noticed the MK VII in the Avengers 6" line was a cheesy repaint and then the Iron Man II MK VII either shot up in price or vanished from shelves.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 am 
shirtless hugger

I didn't think they'd done a Mark VII figure yet...the latest armor version I've seen is Mark VI. The Mark VII is the armor he wears at the end of the film.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next