Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Transformers Rescue Bots?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:10 am 
PVC

Has anyone heard when the next wave of these will be released? I haven't spotted any new Rescue Bots in quite a while. Although I saw images of a toy show displaying new humans and a cool Optimus with a trailer that I want if they're ever released.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-176854/

I wish Target would post release dates. http://www.target.com/p/optimus-prime-r ... A-14487612

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:47 pm 
Knows his stuff

Big IV wrote:
Has anyone heard when the next wave of these will be released? I haven't spotted any new Rescue Bots in quite a while. Although I saw images of a toy show displaying new humans and a cool Optimus with a trailer that I want if they're ever released.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-176854/

I wish Target would post release dates. http://www.target.com/p/optimus-prime-r ... A-14487612

Diggin' the trailer! I wish some new Rescue Bots stuff would be released. It's been a while since anything new has popped! :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:20 am 
Resin

The Optimus with Trailer has been out for a while now. Just yesterday I found Blades with a human figure at Walgreens of all places. Doesn't look like they will be hitting the normal retail shops. I can't remember the name of the human but I know it was the evil doctor from the time travel episode. Now I just have too find the Boulder for that set and I'll be all set.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 pm 
Knows his stuff

The_Joker13 wrote:
The Optimus with Trailer has been out for a while now. Just yesterday I found Blades with a human figure at Walgreens of all places. Doesn't look like they will be hitting the normal retail shops. I can't remember the name of the human but I know it was the evil doctor from the time travel episode. Now I just have too find the Boulder for that set and I'll be all set.

Yeah, I found Blades w/ human and Boulder w/ human about a month ago at Kohl's.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

I got Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Chase The Police-Bot, and Heatwave The Fire-Bot. These are the figures that cost between $3 and $3.50 and are sold in plastic bags. They are pretty big and also articulated. I now sort of wish JLU had been sold in plastic baggies by the end. It could have knocked a few dollars off their price, and they could have even used better plastic.

"The early bird gets the worm" is great if you like to eat worms.