Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: "Star Wars Black" the 6" Star Wars line
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:45 pm 
Cold-cast

callsign_morlock wrote:

there's a jaina solo SWB figure produced and i don't think she has been re-introduced anywhere. i bet we'll see a SWB mara jade figure in this line.

Hey yeah that's right. She was voted in in a fan poll, yeah? Just like Darth Revan.

Good job SW fans. Keep voting in EU characters.

Meanwhile a 4-LOM and a Dengar have been announced, and boy oh boy does that get me excited. Just Zuckuss to go and we'll have all the 6 ESB Executor Bounty Hunters. Hell yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:33 pm 
Dog Squeezer

Been finding Star Wars Black 6 inch series for 5.00 at Walmarts clearance sections... Kylo Ren, General Leia, Finn (Jakku), Poe Dameran and Cassian in blue coat etc... Not bad for the price, I grabbed a couple Kylo's and a Poe for custom fodder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:38 am 
declined to be a vampire

Webslinger wrote:
Been finding Star Wars Black 6 inch series for 5.00 at Walmarts clearance sections... Kylo Ren, General Leia, Finn (Jakku), Poe Dameran and Cassian in blue coat etc... Not bad for the price, I grabbed a couple Kylo's and a Poe for custom fodder

I got lucky a few times with these and saw some newer waves out, but most of the Walmart in my area are dry...they may have the newer ones in stock but they aren't putting them out while they are clearanced at 5 bucks.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17