Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Madballs!! (or Weirdballs, Strange Balls, Foul Balls, etc.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:34 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Just wanted to see if anyone in here collected Madballs, either the vintage line, the more recent onest, the headpoppers, or the knockoff lines (or the nicer ones like Weird Balls) or Bluurp Balls, etc.? I have a pretty good Madballs collection now, constantly updating it, but I'd like to see some others. :D

AD&D wants-Mettaflame, Hawkler, Ogre King SS, Tiamat and Book of Spells accessory

Madballs Headpopper wants-Oculous Orb and Dustbrain

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

Post subject: Re: Madballs!! (or Weirdballs, Strange Balls, Foul Balls, et
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

*Here's my current Madballs shelf/collection. I have 5 carded (although one is a Madballs Squirter, Slobulous,), and 3 loose, a Snake Bait top, all the head poppers except Oculous Orb who keeps evading me, all the wind ups carded (on a different wall), the knock off windups from soma, the rollercycle, a mask of Screeming Meemie that won't fit on the shelf, and the Freaky String Blaster in box that won't fit on the shelf, so I took the blaster silly sting gun out and the can of Madball silly string and display those on the shelf and keep the box packed up. Next I plan on some more 2nd series vintage, loose or carded, the main ones I want are Snake Bait, Slpitting Headache or Arrgh from Series 1, but I'm picky and only want them in mint condition so it's tough to find em for a good price. At least I got Fist Face out of the way, who was #1 on my list (well, him and Snake Bait are my 2 faves). Oh, and my loose Germs are on here til I get more Madballs:

AD&D wants-Mettaflame, Hawkler, Ogre King SS, Tiamat and Book of Spells accessory

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

I have half the head poppers- (mine from when I was a kid)-- still need to pick up the rest..

Still need Hornhead, Screeming Meemie, Dust Brain and the Skeleton Guy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:33 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Woo Hoo!!! FINALLY got an Oculous Orb Headpopper to finish off the collection. Spent too much on it, but i have been outbid, told they wouldn't ship out of another country, missed or forgot too many over a 5 year span that I've wanted one, so I bit the bullet and paid $80 on a buy it now. BUT, it's in EXCELLENT condition. I didn't put the head on for the pic because the little latches are just too fragile. I have had to replace 2 due to displaying them with their heads attached and the head randomly popping off in the middle of the night and the latch breaking, so now I display the heads next to the bodies. I would like to eventually get a nicer Horn Head as mine is missing some paint from the tip of his horn, but all the rest of them I have are like new or at least in excellent condition.

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.