Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Went to Billy Galaxy today...score with pics!!
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:46 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

...brought down doubles of what I had. Here's what I brought:

*4 MOC Q Bert figures (*I have the full set of 6, so these were all doubles, I only paid $35 + 5 Shipping for them)

*Blue Pacman Ghost windup (paid 99. cents and $2 shipping)

*TOMY Rascal Robot (red and gold carded. I already had one, and I got this one and the sivler and blue one carded, which I didn't have, for $11, which was a phenomenal deal. I sold this for $10, so I basically got the other one that I needed for $1 and $3 shipping!!)

*Get Along Gang carded windup (got in a set of 6 carded windups for $25+5 shipping, it's kind of girly, so I didn't want it)

*Q Bert Garbage Can (nice except a small crease. I paid $16, but the seller sent me a new one to replace it since the box was crushed on delivery. I paid an additional $5 shipping for the new one I still have.)

I got $105 in trade, which was a good deal. I picked up:

*Qbert TV tray (which I've wanted for a long time now $25. If ya'll remember, I LOVE Q Bert and have a good collection)

*3 carded Snork windups, TOMY 1984, (Dimmy, Daphne and another girl one I can't recall the name, all in great shape, the bubbles are nice, the cards are flat!! $22 apiece)

*Carded Space Ace dart gun (I already have one Space Ace toy, this gives me another!!! $17)

That came to $108, so I paid the extra $3 cash. I don't have an idea where I will hang them, wall space it at a premium, but I'm still PSYCHED!!!

*I would also recommend stopping by Billy Galaxy's store when you get a chance and if your in the Portland, Ore. area. He's got decent prices, and it's like a vintage toy museum. I could browse for hours in that place.

Here's a pic of what I got:

The 2 watches on the top right are TOMY windup games, one tank, one race car. I got those in the huge package of windups that had the cavefisher in it. I asked Billy if he had ever seen these, and he hadn't either, so if anyone can identify them I'd be extremely thankful. Anyway's, thanks for looking. I'll post some of the 75 windups I got in that pack in a few days..along with some more carded windups I never posted last time...

AD&D wants-Mettaflame, Hawkler, Ogre King SS, Tiamat and Book of Spells accessory

Madballs Headpopper wants-Oculous Orb and Dustbrain

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

Last edited by else3573 on Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Went to Billy Galaxy today...score with pics!!
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Nobody? Come on ya'll!! Give me the attention and posts I so strongly desire!!! lol

AD&D wants-Mettaflame, Hawkler, Ogre King SS, Tiamat and Book of Spells accessory

Madballs Headpopper wants-Oculous Orb and Dustbrain

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.