Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: New purchases thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 am 
Daniel Pickett

Those are some amazing new finds!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:50 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Yeah,I was especially psyched to get that Madballs rollercycle for that price. I mean, I've wanted a loose one for years. They're always either sealed in box, in a beat up which rasies the price waaay to much, or missing the backboard, the net or the sticker on the backboard, or all 3. $9.99 for one with everything?!! And that final Fat albert guy, been chasing him for a few years now too. I'm just debating opening him or pinning him to the wall and then put the rest on the shelf in front of it, cause i love the card art,

AD&D wants-Mettaflame, Hawkler, Ogre King SS, Tiamat and Book of Spells accessory

Madballs Headpopper wants-Oculous Orb and Dustbrain

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:25 pm 
ABS

I haven’t been super active on here in awhile. I feel a need to post my recent purchases of the last few months! It isn’t much, but there are some awesome stuff in here!

Heres some recent vintage buys. Some awesome micro machines from the thrift store, and some vintage plastic knights. Not sure when the silver knight in the back and the gold ones are from. The soldier on the left is a Combat Commando Made by Panosh Place. The Blue knight in front is a DFC Knight from 1981. The Knight on the far left is die cast metal made in Britain in 1971!

A few months ago my brother sold me his vintage joe collection. Ill show some of the great stuff I got. There are some 80s joes, most missing their accessories, but the bulk of the stuff is more from the 1990s. The 90s were an epic joe era just for me and my buddy. We had a ton of Battle Corps and Star Brigade figures. Despite their horrible neon colors, I loved and still love them. Anyways, here’s a bunch of my favorites:

The Strato Viper is from my Brothers collection, the Night Raven Drone is from the thrift store for 95 cents! Sadly its missing the exhaust, the guns and the missiles. But still awesome to have a home for my strato viper!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 pm 
ABS

Couple of my favorites including Toxo Zombie, Ver 1 Firefly, a Python Crimson Guard, and a 92 Cobra Eel.
Star Brigade Cobra Blackstar
Star Brigade Sci Fi Complete
Crimson Guard Commander, Ice Cream Soldier, and a Star Brigade B.A.A.T…I love that Star Brigade B.A.A.T. I have always wanted one so I bought one off of EBAY awhile ago. The one from my brother is in much better condition though.
Red Star nearly Complete
Battle Corps H.E.A.T. Viper, Ninja Force Night Creeper, and Battle Corps Flak Viper.
’92 Duke, Battle Corps Cross Country, Battle Corps Roadblock
Gijoe Street Fighter M. Bison.. I have Always wanted this ever since my brother had it. Incomplete
More vintage figures, Couple of Frostbites, Dialtone, Clean Sweep and Voltar
Battle Corps Dr. Mindbender!
Battle Corps Colonel Courage!
Mega Marines Clutch and Gung Ho
Stalker and Iceberg. The far right is a 2000 figure called White Out, which I got from a thrift store a few weeks ago.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:28 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

@Def Zombi, nice scores bro!

AD&D wants-Mettaflame, Hawkler, Ogre King SS, Tiamat and Book of Spells accessory

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 am 
ABS

thanks else! There are like over 70 figures total, so that's just a tip of the iceberg of the stuff I got!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

New scores-2 more loose Q Berts, almost finished with the loose collection, and I have all the carded ones. Been chasing the swimming Hulk on the left for years to complete a collection, and a full box of Empire Strikes Back candy containers:

Here's the complete windup collection:

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

I think Thats Series 2 of the cany Heads--

I had a box of Series One--Box was red..

Let us know if you decide to open it up and piece it out _- I think I need a few from that series (and a couple ROTJ ones)-- although from your other collection pieces Im guessing you wont.

Candy is still good after all this time as well-- ate some of mine on a dare about 4 years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Stewbacca, I sent yo a message about those ESB candies. Anyway, Picked up a couple nice lots of working Tomy wind up toys! As most of you who have been around here awhile know, I have a huge windup collection (I collect tons of different toy lines, but have always had a soft spot for wind ups). The Robota came with the gas pump and whatever the other is, a scale or something? All the robots pictured work, and all for $20.50? Then the same seller had this huge lot of Tomy wind up boats, 5 of the engines in one bag work, the other 5 don't. And the green robot is a TOMY pullback friction toy. That lot cost me 30, so right around $60 combined. The rascal robots usually o for $8-12 apiece loose, and the boats are usually more. I love rascal robots, and since this lot had 4 of them, it adds to the 6 loose I already had to give me an army of 10 (plus all the carded ones. I m going to sell the other Tomy robots and boats as well, try to recoup what I paid and gety all the extra boats and rascal robots for myself for free):

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

Last edited by else3573 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:39 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Got these in the mail today. I really dig Spiderman baddies, so I've been slowly putting together a carded collection of the animated Spiderman figures. I have around 14 or so no, at a guess. It's strange that the earlier ones from the lie have the bubble off top the side, don't have the collector pin or all the other accessories accept a basic one, and the cards are shorter, as seen in this pic. Next ones I want to get are Scorpion, Carnage and Doc Ock. I also got these for a GREAT price, $5 each from the same seller so I also got combined shipping. Not bad...:

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Picked this up at the flea market. It's only the main two pieces. I've always wanted it, but it will cost me a fortune to get pieces for it. I might end up selling it. Also, it's way bigger than it looked in pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm 
ABS

Today was my day off, so I went to the thrift store with my daughter just to get out of the house for a little bit. Found these guys :)

Star Wars Action Fleet Imperial Shuttle with pilot and stormtrooper

Star Wars Micro Machines and Action fleet figures. The Micro Machines are a damaged Y wing, damaged A wing, and Damaged Tie Fighter.

Last Year I bought a Star Wars Action fleet Boba Fett with the Slave I. Unfortunately It didn't have the Han in Carbonite. I eventually tried to sell it without success. Then I found the Carbonite Han at the thrift store today with another Boba Fett. What Luck!! never thought Id find it separate ever.

And A plastic Army Men Higgins boat!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

Nice stuff Def Zombie! I've always wanted to collect those Star Wars Micro machines, just don't have the room or money, unless I sell off another line I collect...

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 am 
ABS

Quote:
Nice stuff Def Zombie! I've always wanted to collect those Star Wars Micro machines, just don't have the room or money, unless I sell off another line I collect...

The Star wars micros are awesome, the Larger Action fleet are pretty cool too. The ones in those pics are damaged ships which are pretty darn cool.

New Vintage Score!
Ive been looking for Combat Commandos for a few months now, finally scored some carded ones on ebay!!

Heres all of them I scored! love these guys!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:21 pm 
Wind him up, let him go

A couple more Animated Spidey figures. I now have 19:

Another Animated Spidey (Nick Fury), 4 different color Q Bert Punch Balloons to add to my Q Bert collection (I have been looking for even ONE of these for YEARS. I bid $10 on one about 6 years ago, and I won, then the seller wrote me and told me he couldn't find it, how about a Pacman one? I just had him return my money. This is the 4 colors they made, I got all 4 for $25 on a buy it now. :) ) Lastly is a 2013 SDCC Hot Wheels Atari Asteroids van. REALLY cool! I had to get this since I have all the other arcade Hot Wheels on the regular cards, but this is awesome, you press the button on front and graphics of the original game light up and shine across the "screen" behind the truck, plus it makes the sounds of the game!!

M.U.S.C.L.E figures

Have to trade=$.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next